Finally Home

Finally Home (Tenkai)

~Elina's POV~

We're back on Earth now. I'm with Beni and Gen who decided to come to my house to check if everything's ok.

I went in the house and everything was no longer little bricks. I went to the back and saw my brother jumping at me.

"THERE YOU ARE! I've been looking all over for you!" He said. I instantly hugged him right there.

"Uh... What's this about?" He said confused.

"Nothing..." I replied smiling. "Just keep yelling at me."

He was confused but he returned the hug.

~•~•~•~•~

The next day we went to the park and saw the other four there.

"There they are standing around doing nothing. As usual." Said Beni as we walked over to them.

"Gen, Beni, Elina." Said Guren. "Well it goes without saying that we couldn't have won without you guys. Thanks a lot."

"Hey man, it's a two way street." Said Gen. "Fighting along side you guys, i got stronger than i thought i could be."

"Don't thank me. It's not like i did it for your sake." Beni said.

"Sure you didn't Beni." I said. "But seriously, Guren, Ceylan, Toxsa, Chooki. Thanks for being good friends."

"Yeah Beni, i wanted to know if you are as annoying as you make yourself out to be and it turns out you are." Ceylan said.

"I think the bug thing we got from all this, Ceylan, Toxsa, Chooki, Gen, Elina, even you Beni, is how awesome and powerful you can be when you got friends." Said Guren.

"That was really cheesy Guren!" Said Ceylan.

"Hey you know what i learn?" Said Toxsa. "That real life was way better than any video game!" Except my all time fav Doomsploder."

"What ever you call it, it was a heck of a game!" Said Chooki.

"Got that right." Said Gen.

"Well it did have it's moments." Said Beni.

"You know..." I said. "I think I'll actually miss that evil maniac and saving the world..." Everyone looked at me surprised.

"Kidding! Kidding! Geez! Of course i won't!" I said quickly and we laughed.

So long Quarton...