Tenkai Fortress

Tenkai Fortress (Tenkai)

~Elina's POV~

I'm just watching Gen and Guren train in the Dojo now.

"Ok Guren. Let's see what you can do." Said Gen. He attacked first but Guren managed to block it easily. That i'm surprised. It took me three weeks to do that and he needed 3 seconds! Soon the training ended and we just laid down on the floor.

"That cat must be a good training partner. You're getting better." Said Gen.

"Thanks Gen, i really hope so. I've been trying hard to boost my Tenkai Energy."

"Hm? Why? Just for kicks?" I asked.

"No. You two do know about the Tenkai Fortress we found right?" Said Guren. "Well, we're trying to break the seal on it before Vilius and the Corrupted do. Speaking of which, we could sure use your help."

"Sorry dude." Said Gen looking away.

"Anyway that's why i wanted to boost my Tenkai Energy. That's why." Said Guren.

"You think that will unseal it?"

"I sure hope so. We don't have a lot of options."

"What if there was someone who had some kind of key that could open it?" Said Gen, getting up.

"Someone?" Asked Guren. "Like who?" Gen didn't answer, but i know who he's thinking about.

~•~•~•~•~•~

The two of us are now at Beni's place. And she gave us both some tea.

"There you go." She said, placing a cup for each of us. "What a delightful surprise. It's been a while. I was beginning to think i might be loosing my charm."

"What charm?" Asked Gen.

"Ouch." She said, faking it obviously.

I nudged him. "Just get to the point. I don't know how much longer i could take all this 'brickafication' thing." I whispered.

He nodded. "Beni, what can you tell me about the Tenkai Fortress?"

"Probably a lot." She replied. "But tell me, what do i get in return?" The she looked at Gen. "That's it? A soulful emo look? You're gonna have to do a lot better than-"

"Knock it off." Gen said sternly. "What is it? You're hiding something right now. I know."

"Honestly Gen," she said. "You make me sound like such a sneak-"

"Beni." Gen was getting impatient.

"Ok here's the deal. If you promise to partner up again, like it was in the good old days, i promise to let you know my secret. And by partner up, i also meant that Syrenica would be joining us too." Beni said.

"I'm warning you. If you're making trouble for the Tenkai Knights, we'll never be partners again Beni." Said Gen. "We'll be enemies." She seemed surprised by that.

"Sorry girl." I said to her. "I'm on Gen side. As always..."

"Well, what a surprise. Guess i missed a lot. When did you join the Tenkai Knights?"

"I haven't." Said Gen. "And neither has Elina. Just back off. That's all."

"There's nothing that i know. Listen to you. When did you go all soft and squishy?" Said Beni.

"Forget it." Said Gen, getting up. "Later Beni." Then we walked towards the door when...

"Watch out Gen. Don't be surprised when i let you down." Said Beni. "You're new friends. Cause they will let you down. Sooner or later." Then we left.

"That went well." I said sarcastically. "Sorry about Beni though. What happened to her anyway?" I asked Gen.

"......... No clue." He said. I could tell he was lying but if he doesn't want to talk about it, i can respect that.

As we walked around town, i noticed some of the buildings turning to little blocks. "Um Gen... Tell me i'm seeing things when i said that those trees are made of tiny bricks."

He looked and frowns. "I wish i could."

"Darn it." I said.

Soon enough, our core bricks glowed and we head for Quarton. But right before that i said, "Hey Gen, just so you know. In Quarton, i'm more to your team mate than your girlfriend ok?"

"Fine by me." Gen said.

Once there, we saw Vilius in Titan Mode and jumped in. "VILIUS!"

"Dromus. Syrenica." Said Bravenwolf.

"Don't get excited. We just happen to be in the neighbor hood." Said Dromus.

"I've missed you Dromus and Syrenica. I'm glad you both came." Vilius said sarcastically.

"You won't be for long!" Dromus said attacking. I joined the clash but we ended up crashing to a rock wall.

Vilius cornered us and said, "As i was saying, i am glad you came, because now i can show you what happens to traitors!"

"Not today Vilius!" Bravenwolf said as he attacked Vilius.

"Ok, so we're even." Said Dromus.

"You can say that again." I said.

"You puny pest!" Said Vilius angrily.

"This puny pest is gonna take you down!" Said Bravenwolf.

"Wait, if something worked once, what do you do?" Said Dromus.

"Is this a riddle?" Asked Bravenwolf.

"You do it again." I said. "Only harder."

"Understood." Said Bravenwolf.

"Are you just going to stand there or fight?" Said Vilius.

"I vote for fight." Said Dromus.

"I second it." Said Bravenwolf.

"I didn't come all this way for nothing." I said. Then we attacked together.

Dromus and i held Vilius back while Bravenwolf gets ready. "NOW BRAVENWOLF!" We said.

"I'm on it!" He said. Then, with one blast, he blasted Vilius. "Nailed him!"

"Wait." Dromus said. Then Vilius reappeared and he summoned the Dark Tenkai Dragon.

"We have 6 Dragon cubes of our own." Said Dromus. "We should release our own dragon." So we did. Then it's on with a fierce dragon clash. Soon we were indulged with a bright light and everything just seemed to fade.