🐾Puppy🐾

Type: fluff

"Awww, they're so fluffy I'm gonna die!"

"Haha."

Luke layed his head back on the couch, sighing heavily at the memory. How his fiancé was such a sucker for puppies.

"When he was practically begging for forgiveness like a kicked puppy!"

"Well, you do have a weakness for puppies."

He smiled at the thought, how Zander had a weak side to his usual bitter self. Luke had always known about his long lost love for puppies. Ever since they were about five. When they were both playing in the park and a small puppy came up to them. How Zander's little eyes lit up at the sight of the creature.

The brunette giggled at the beautiful memories he had made with his childhood friend.

Now look at them. Engaged, living together. Now all that was missing was infact, a puppy.

Luke sat up, rising slowly from the couch he sat on. He smiled at the idea of buying Zander a puppy. He'd go crazy over it. And Luke wanted to make his lover happy.

So that night he decided that tomorrow morning, before Zander awoke, he would run down to the animal shelter and pick up a puppy for him and his fiancé to take care of.

He walked into the kitchen. The sun had vanished from the sky, covering the horizon in total darkness, the occasional light peering in from the windows coming from the moon and stars.

The drummer sighed happily, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Babe?" Zander walked into the kitchen wearing his robe and slippers.

"Oh, hey honey. You ok?" The brunette walked up to the pianist and held his waist, kissing his lips lightly.

"Mhm." Zander nodded, smiling back at his fiancé. "Whatcha doing?" He asked, fiddling with a piece of Luke's hair.

"Not much." Luke looked dreamily into Zander's gentle lavender gaze, breathing in the unique scent of his lover. "You off to bed?"

"Not if you're not..." The grape mumbled, looking down at the floor beneath him.

The drummer chuckled, "Can't sleep without me, eh?" He smirked at the shorter man.

The latter's face turned a light shade of pink, "Shut up." He muttered, walking away from Luke and towards the table.

He took a seat on one of the wooden chairs, motioning for Luke to join him. "C'mere."

Luke had a slightly confused look on his face as he made his way over to the table, grabbing a seat next to his lover.

Zander took Luke's hands in his own, rubbing them gently with his thumb.

Luke blushed at the action, smiling gently at the pianist. "What're you doing, honey?" He asked.

Zander didn't reply, he just sat there, getting lost in Luke's beautiful butterscotch eyes.

The brunette sighed, remembering how happy Zander would be tomorrow. He couldn't wait any longer.

"Hey," He spoke, removing his hands from the pianist's grasp, "Let's go to bed."

He stood up from his seat, grabbing Zander's hand on the way, causing him to stand too.

The pianist smiled tiredly at Luke, resting on his shoulder.

Luke smiled, putting his arm behind Zander as they both walked upstairs to bed.