Chapter 2: Killing Games Dismissed

A/N: Some of these Chapters maybe slow and lacking, because I don't know what to put in these Chapters. But this will be a Time Travel series. And also, No deaths, but some injuries!

*Insert Intro*

Hope's Peak(Past) - 9:05 AM

After Kyle and his group was meeting Class 78 in the past, they didn't want to believe they time traveled to the past, but it all felt real to them.

Kyle: The F*ck? How is this possible?

Hana: Beats me.

Makoto: Hey hey hey, are you all feel ok?

Makoto Naegi - Ultimate Lucky Student(Stition Class)

They were then faced by a Light Brown hair Male and Blue haired Female who looked a bit younger than them(as they are in the past!)

Kyle: Wassup?

Sayaka: Are you really that Mysterious Streamer people watch every Week?

Kyle: The same?

Mia and Max were looking at the Rift that brought them into this Time.

Mia: Hey Kyle, we have an idea!

They came over to the Rift, seeing it was still open. Kyle looked inside of it, thinking about it.

Kyle: So if this thing brought us here, we could use it get the Hell out of here!

Hana: Sounds like it.

Kyle: Mia and Max goes first.

Mia: You look out for us.

Both the Ultimate DJ and Remixer goes through the Rift, as they heard Mia yell out from the other side.

Mia: Sh*t!

Kyle: Are you ok, over there?

Mia: It does send us back!

Hana: I'll go next, to see if it's safe.

Max: It is!

Hana: Oh really? I'll go check!

Hana then goes through the Rift.

Monokuma watched everything, as he thought they could be another interesting part of the Killing Games.

Monokuma: Say, why don't you all stay and join them for the Killing Game? You will make things more interesting.

Kyle: Sorry, but I have to refuse!

Monokuma's face fell flat after that refuse.

Monokuma: What?