Athletic Class Members

Athletic Class

The Athletic Class is one of the Many Classes. This Class is Focused on Talents that have a Physical Fit, Mustle and Active. It's also focused on Dancing Talents.

This is the Sister Class to the Sports Class.

Like said Sister Class, it's Main Colour is Light Blue and Symbol is a Person running.

Nami Junansei

Nami Junansei is a Member of the Foundation of Class Presidents, who represents the Athletic Class.

She shares the same title as Akane Owaga, the Ultimate Athletic.

Appearance

She is a Female with Brown hair and Orange eyes. She wears a White Sports Bra under a Pink Jacket, Blue Athlete Pants and White Sneakers. She also wears a Light Violet Cap which has the Athletic Class Symbol on it.

 She also wears a Light Violet Cap which has the Athletic Class Symbol on it

History

In her High School years, she was a little fat, which made everyone joke and make fun of her. It upsetted her a little, but the more it picked up, the more she snapped. She went to the Gym many times to sort out her Physical Fit, which was going good for a while, but it kind of got more diffacult due to her one weakness - Chocolate. The Ultimate Coach heard about her and wanted to help her get more healthy, which was a sacrifice for her taste for Chocolate. After a few months of exersice, she thought more people could use the help. After that, with her new Body, she was more flexable that she can now do stunts like a true athlete, which got her a spot for the FCP, as she works side by side with the Ultimate Coach - As long as he doesn't notice her eating Chocolate behind his back.

Personal Info

Aliase/Titles: Ultimate Class President(Athletic Class), Super College Level Class President(Athletic Class), Ultimate Athlete, Super College Level Athlete

Gender: Female

Birth Date:

Hair Colour: Brown

Eye Colour: Orange