Classes + Creative Class Members

A/N: Since I feel like I'm finished with the main story and other chapters in this series, I'm going to be adding everyone's classes. I thought since I messed up which one they're in, I decided to improvise it... a lot!

Classes

The Classes are different groups that represent and divides everyone's Talents and to show what kind they are.

Each Class has a Represented Colour and Symbol, to show what they are.

Each Class has their own Class President, each with the Symbol of the class they run.

For anyone's Talent being and matching that Class, the card they have will have the Classes Colour around the Boarder and the Symbol on the top right side of the card. However, on the backs they show the Class Symbol in the middle with a Black Boarder surrounding it and the Colour surrounding it.

The Cards will be Coloured with Grey for everyone who isn't a Class President. The Class Presidents will have Gold.

Creative Class

The Creative Class is one of the many Classes in this series. This Class is focused on Ultimate Talents with a Creative instinct or Personality. They're Symbol is a Paintbrush or any Symbol they like and their main Colour is Yellow.

 They're Symbol is a Paintbrush or any Symbol they like and their main Colour is Yellow

Nuru Kyanbasu

Nuru Kyanbasu is a member of the Foundation of Class Presidents. His title is the Ultimate Spraypainter and Class President of the Creative Class.

Appearance

He's a male with Dark Brown hair and Blue eyes. He wears a Black jacket that he uses at Night. He does wear anything else when he feels like it. He also wears a mask to prevent inhaling Spray fumes and headphones to listen to music while doing work. He carries a small bag with all his Spraypaint cans in. The Creative Class Symbol pin is on his Jackets Right shoulder.

 The Creative Class Symbol pin is on his Jackets Right shoulder

History

From his former life in High School, Art was always his favourite. Since then, he was just focused on that very class, finding his true calling. One Class, they were working with spraypaint, which he was really looking forward to. Since then, he just kept using it, but it didn't stop him. Doing so, he then did many art on many walls around the city, as a calling card. His School realised it and quickly banned him from doing any more. This angered him, since he also didn't get into Hope's Peak. He then acted his revenge on his school and spraypainted the entire buildings outside. Once he left, he was then found by the head of the Class Presidents. They liked his art style and made him the Class President of the Creative Class, which he was proud to be running.