20. WHAT ARE YOU UP TO ?

1 WEEK LATER

NANDI

Quinton finally let my kitty breathe after what he did to me last week. I couldn’t even pee. I still can’t believe he made my period come early after what he did to me, but it’s over now and I’ve healed.

Nefertiti: (cooing)

Me: yes baby, big brother sbahle is carrying Thingo.

Sbahle: Mama, Thingo is gonna play with me today?

Me: yes baby, he is.

I had just finished bathing sbahle and then bathed the twins. Quinton is downstairs catching up with his brothers because he gave himself a leave because he doesn’t want to miss a single moment of watching Sbahle and the twins grow up. He decided to let Andrè and Rich Run the business and His Dad and Uncle Tevin check in from time to time when they want to.

Me: Big Brother, take their bottles and follow me.

Sbahle: Okay Mama.

We head downstairs. I place them in their cots, next to sbahle and they watch TV.  

Me: Magnum Ice cream would slap right now.

I pass Quinton and take out the ice cream from the deep freezer. I eat it while passing him.

QUINTON

Richard: Finances, are okay

Andrè: yeah, I checked the books and the money Is still clean, nothing shady…

Me: okay, is Gia also helping?

Andrè: Yeah, she balanced the books since she is good at Accounting what what

Me/Richard: (laughs)

She passes me, wearing a bum short and sports bra. Her ass looked so good in those shorts and that cleavage, damn.

Me: (looking at her) (whispers) why are you so perfect baby girl

Her face was a 200. Body was a 200. Personality a 200. Genes a 200. Her Pussy 200. She was 1000/10. I loved her so much.

Richard: Q…

Andrè: earth to Bahle.

I look at them.

Me: what ??

Richard: erhh. What’s wrong ??

She moves towards me and bends, looking at my laptop.

Nandi: hi (waves)

Richard: dayummm…

Andrè: hi pretty lady.

I rub her ass and she starts licking her ice and looks at me.

Nandi: hi daddy.

I stare at her.