60. THE OTHER BROTHERS

NANDI

We fix the bed and I get rid of the dress. I get inside the bed, whilst he heads downstairs to go check on the gang.

DOOR OPENS AND CLOSES, LOCKING AFTERWARDS

He joins me in bed.

Quinton: Gogo and Mama are leaving tomorrow neh.
Me: (nods)

He comes closer to me & we cuddle. He held me so good, I loved him so much. I turn to him and look at him, he was so perfect. God was in his bag when he created the Redello's. All these Men were Perfect. Steven is perfect, Tevin, Andrè, Richard and this Hot Man I was looking at right now was so Perfect.

Me: (bites lower lip)

I always wondered if he had a twin, how would he look. If they were Fraternal Twins, how would he look. Identical, I would go crazy. Imagine Two Quinton’s In one place. He opens his eyes.

Quinton: mhh ?
Me: what ?
Quinton: I do have a twin brother.

My eyes open wide.

Quinton: I know, you were actually thinking out loud. He does exist.
Me: who ? Huh !
Quinton: Lion Singathwa Redello.
Me: his name is Lion.
Quinton: (chuckles) His name is Christian. We all have Italian 2nd Names, his name is Leone, which means Lion.
Me: what’s yours ?
Quinton: Rosso, which means…
Both of us: Red..

He smiles at me

Me: how many are yall, like all of you.
Quinton: mhh… it’s Andrè, then Me and Chris, and then there is Reuben, Serino, Richard, Miaandy & Gianna, and the last one is Sergio.
Me: (eyes wide open) 9.
Quinton: Yep.
Me: where are the others ?
Quinton: (breathes out) so… with the whole Samkelo issue.

I sit up and he joins me

Quinton: Me and Andrè weren’t the only ones.
Me: she also did that to them.
Quinton: Christian too, he left because of that.
Me: does he come ?
Quinton: he does, but doesn’t stay for that long.
Me: (nods)
Quinton: She scarred us. Christian is not open like he used to.
Me: isn’t he married.
Quinton: (shakes head) He left before the whole, marriage thing. I just hope HE will find a woman who will soften him up, the way you did to me.
Me: Serino, Reuben & Sergio ?
Quinton: They are married. They also got affected so they left for peace of mind and they also didn’t want what happened to us to happen to their kids.

I hold his hand.

Me: (sighs) You also want to leave ?
Quinton: I want our kids to grow up around their grandparents.
Me: we can come and visit them. Quinton if you want to start afresh, just say that and I’ll respect your decision. Ma Understands and it’s not like we will leave forever. We need this, you need this.
Quinton: (nods)our brotherhood is not like before. Samkelo broke us

I wipe his tears from his eyes and hug him. He starts crying and I console him. He was so hurt. Karma is gonna deal with Samkelo, wherever she is.

A FEW MINUTES LATER.

He was resting his head on my stomach., Whilst we watched a movie.

KNOCK

He gets up and open.

Sbahle: hello Baba.

He lets himself in and the twins walk in. Q closes the door, locking it afterwards and helps the twins get on the bed.

Nefi: Mama… TV
Me: Yah Baby.
Quinton: She talks too much, just like Gia.
Me: and you made Thingo be all quiet, like you and sbahle.

Thingo hardly spoke. He spoke around his father, brother and uncles.

Me: Titi.
Thingo: (looks at Me) Mama.
Me: uSharp baba.
Thingo: (nods)(smiles)

I hug him and kiss his forehead. We watch TV with them, whilst we cuddle on the bed.

1 HOUR LATER

DOOR CLOSING

Quinton: Finally, they are asleep.
Me: (giggles)

He joins me and places his head on my stomach and I rub his head

Me: Daddy.

He looks at me.

Me: (bites lower lip) I’m horny.

He smiles. This man (giggles), he moves towards me and kisses me.

Quinton: how do you want me ?

He says this, whilst rubbing my nipples

Me: (loud moan)
Quinton: I’m up now…

He slaps my ass

Me:  (moans) ahh Master.
Quinton: (Deep Voice) mhh.

He handcuffs me and pulls my thong.

Me: (bites lower lip)

He licks my kitty, whilst rubbing me and I go crazy

Me: (moans) oww Daddy…

He starts rubbing faster and I start squirting.

Me: (breathes heavily)

He gets up and starts fingering me, using his middle and ring finger.

Me: (loud groan) ahhh fuck. fuck. Fuckk !!!

I squirt again and he makes me go down on my knees and suck him. After sometime, he chokes me and helps me up. I lie on my back, ontop of the bed. He rubs his manhood and enters me, slowly.

Me: (gasp) ahh daddy…

He bites his lower lip and chokes me. He starts going fast and pleasure hits so much. He ate me so good. He turns me around and enters me from behind. He pulls my ponytail and pounds really fast.

Quinton: (loud Groan) ahh fuck baby.

We swap positions and I get ontop of him. He holds my waist whilst I hump ontop of him. He lays on his back and looks at me, groaning and closing his eyes.

Me: (loud moans) ahh Daddy… daddy…

I rub my nipples and I squirt ontop of him. He stares at me, looking like he was hypnotized.

Quinton: Good Girl. Just like daddy taught you.

I continue and squirt again. I continue humping on him and choke him, whilst he sucks my nipples.

Me: (loud moan) ahh Daddy… I’m cuming

He starts pounding faster and I squirt. He carries me, whilst still inside me and pounds onto me.

Quinton: ahh fuck baby.

This continues for sometime and we eventually reach our climax and cum. We lie on the bed, breathing heavily

Me: (bites lower lip) WHOAH.
Quinton: I love you.
Me: I love you too

We kiss…