66. PROVOKED

THE NEXT DAY
NANDI

I wake up to some Good morning sex, lately he makes my legs shake and it’s a good sensation but its kind of creepy and he goes straight to sleep, my Pussy puts him to sleep every time. I go and do the usual morning routine and wear my bum short and Q’s T-Shirt. It smelt like him and I loved smelling like him. I wear my black takkies and fix my hair. I go bathe the twins and Sbahle and dress them up. The boys were in shorts and a black t-shirt, Nefi wore a short and Peach T-shirt from Naartjie. I bathe the Triplets and dress them up, Rocco & Rosso Wore Blue and Skai wore white. I made sure they were warm because they were still new-born babies. They were 1 Month and 6 weeks old. I finish with them and sbahle carries baby Rosso whilst I carry Skai and Rocco downstairs.

Sbahle: Mama, did you make us Oats ?
Me: yes baby, angithi you said you want oats, so I made it for you guys.
Nefi: yes…
Thingo: mina cela mdoko.
Me: okay, ukhona I’ll warm it up for you and give you.

I place the Triplets in their baby Cots and dish up for the twins and sbahle. I make Q his Breakfast and he comes downstairs wearing a Jean and white, short sleeved t-shirt and his white Air Force 1s.

Me: (looks at him)

He moves towards me

Me: (Moving backwards) (smiling) Wait Daddy…

Okay, Remember when I mentioned us having Morning Glory, I provoked him afterwards and now he is sorta mad.

Quinton: Come here…

He blocks my path and looks deep into my eyes

Quinton: mhh…

His eyes start flashing blood red and I look him in the eyes, hypnotized.

Me: huh…
Quinton: You will be a good Mammi today because after everyone leaves, I’m making you bleed and probably impregnate you again.
Me: (nods)
Quinton: Good, now kiss me
Me: yes Master.

I wrap my arms around his neck and smash my lips onto his. He carries me, kissing me.

Quinton: You’re such a BAD woman
Me: Fuck me then…

He looks at me.

Me: Hypnotize me Master, and fuck me like the BAD woman I am

I kiss him passionately and he places me his shoulder

Quinton: Sbahle, look after your siblings, Aunt Millie will come now. we will be back okay ?
Sbahle: (Responds Yelling) Okay Baba

AUNT MILLIE WAS THEIR NANNY

He slaps my ass and he walks towards our room, into the RED ROOM. He places me on the bed and takes off his shirt and shoes. He pulls both my legs towards him and climbs ontop of the bed.

Quinton: You’ve been a bad BAD GIRL

He kisses me and chokes me.

Me: mhh…

We continue kissing and I feel my Short Going down my legs slowly and landing on the floor.

Quinton: mhh, no undies …

He opens my legs wide and starts fingering me. I feel a warm, sensation and grip onto him. My body starts shaking as I squirt all over the bed. He unbuckles his belt and his pants drop, he pulls out his manhood which was already hard and enters me fast and starts pounding even faster

Me: (loud Moan) ahh Daddy…

His plan was to make me bleed

Me: (crying) ahh slow down… Q.. ahh fuck Baby

He was pushing me onto him so fast, I couldn’t take so much pleasure in one go.

Me: (Groans) ahh fuck, yes daddy I’ve been a BAD BAD BAD girl
Quinton: (Groans) yes… a very bad bad girl. Now Daddy is gonna punish her..
Me: punish me….(rubs nipples) (yells in pleasure) ahh Yess.

I start having a seizure like Orgasm… my whole body shook like a crazy women.

Me: (Yells) Dad…

I close my eyes as I start squirting. He loved seeing me like this.

Quinton: (roars) ahhh… yes…

I get ontop and start riding him. He went crazy yho. I do the pussy lock and his eyes start flashing Red. I cup his face and he pounds onto me. I close my eyes as pleasure hits so much.

Quinton: look at me mama, look at me.

He places his hands on my face, I open them and look at him. He was hypnotizing me. We continue kissing and he pounds onto me slowly.

Me: (moans) ahh…
Quinton: (Moans) ahh yes baby…
Me: (bites lower lip) (looks up) fuck…

This sex was so Goooood. I love him so much, he protected me, he was obsessed about me and our family, he caressed and Fucked me good too.

Me: (breathes heavily) AHH FUCK QUINTON !!!

He started going fast. I’ll probably be pregnant after this. I choke him and start pounding up and down on the dick. He carries me and whispers “I love you so much Baby” in my ears. I look him in the eyes and Kiss him passionately. He chokes me and forces me to look at him.

Me: (looks at him)
Quinton: I’m gonna hurt you now
Me: (nods)

He starts going faster and faster, He stops and I have my shaking body orgasm. He smiles and continues. I have more orgasms and feel myself about to cum.

Me: (Loud moan) ahh fu…

He started looking really mad and goes even faster. I cum and he chokes me, following afterwards. He came inside me

Me: (breathing heavily) Fuck Quinton.

I slap him and he turns to me. I look him in the eyes

Me: (chokes him) I FUCKING LOVE YOU PAPITO.
Quinton: I love you More.

We make out and go get ourselves cleaned up. The bed was soaking wet and had a lot of white stuff(winks) hm.