Chapter 1: Outisde.

Giggling, the young boy looked around his house, smile widening as his eyes happily scan the rooms. At his feet, lay his mothers dead, lifeless body, her blood on his own hands. In the living room and kitchen, his father and older brother share the same fate. Setting the knife down on the floor, he crouched next to the woman's corpse, cupping her cold, pale face in his hands. He felt amazing. Ecstatic, even. No more abuse, no more degrading, and no more being their God forsake slave. He was free. The boy continued smiling through the tears that now poured down his cheeks. He began laughing, running his hand through his mother's hair. He remembered the time before his father came. When she loves him, and didn't see him as a burden. The days when she didn't watch as he was beat senselessly, only to call him names later. Picking the knife up once more, he gently slid it across her throat and watched as the blood pooled out of  the wound. 

"Do you want me now, mama..?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyunjin?" 

Hyunjin looked up, confused. His face soon formed a small smile, realizing the voice was his doctors. 

"Hello, Jinnie. What were you thinking about?"

Hyunjin was silent for a minute, allowing his mind spill whatever little white lie were to come out of his lips.

"Flowers."

"Flowers? What kind of flowers?"

Silence again. 

"P..prim..rose." 

"Primrose? Any specific reason?" 

"Pretty." 

The doctor smiled. 

"I have news for you, Jinnie."

Hyunjin tilted his head like a curious puppy. News? Hm.

"After 3 and a half years,  you're finally able to get out of here."

Hyunjin's eyes widened. He could barely remember life outside the small, white room he was in. What he did remember, wasn't pleasant. Except for that night. The night that got him locked in this hell hole. That was his favorite memory. 

"I've discussed it with the staff, and we all decided that since you're still technically a minor, with no family...you'll stay with me. I have legally adopted you, Hwang Hyunjin." 

Hyunjin's eyes widened even more, if possible. He a wide smile blooming on his face as he captured the doctor into a hug. 

"Now, since I am now your legal guardian, just call me Hyung from now on, okay? Minhyuk-Hyung."

Hyunjin nodded happily. 

"I have enrolled you in Seoul Highschool, your first day will be tomorrow."

After a couple hours of helping Hyunjin pack his stuff, such as gifted plushies, or his clothes, the two were finally able to make their way...home. The word was foreign to Hyunjin. Home. He smiled as he watched the cars and trees pass by through the window of Minhyuk's car. He was...happy.