Chapter 6: Alone?

Hyunjin followed Minho as the older boy dragged him outside. He wasn't even sure where of where they were going but Hyunjin already knew he'd follow Minho to the ends of the world, so it didn't matter to him. The boys had already been multiple places. They had stopped at a coffee shop, a mall and even the park. Hyunjin scowled, remembering the events from the park. He and Minho were sitting on a bench when a girl came walking shyly over. Hyunjin raised an eyebrow as he watched her shyly hand a paper with her number on it to Minho. He sighed as he took the paper. She bowed and quickly ran away. Minho scoffed as he threw the paper into the grass and walked away. 'Cmon, Hyunjin' he had said. Hyunjin nodded and looked at the paper, picking it up and stuffing it in his pocket. This could be useful later. 

"Where should we go?" 

Minho said, once they stopped walking. They had stopped outside of a cafe. Hyunjin through for a minute and smiled. The boy grabbed Minho's hand again and began to lead him further away from the school. Minho isn't sure why, but he allowed the boy to lead him. He watched Hyunjin carefully as he dragged him away. Minho wasn't sure why, but as oddly drawn to Hyunjin he was, he was also...scared? The boy seemed...off. Minho couldn't put his finger on it. Hyunjin was mystery and Minho wanted to solve it, but was scared what he'd discover. However, that fear only made Minho wonder even more. 

"Here...H-Hyunjinnie's h-ho..me." 

Hyunjin smiled as he pointed at the house. Minho smiled as well. 

"Should we hang out here, Jinnie?" 

Hyunjin nodded quickly, knowing that Soobin was at school and Minhyuk was at work. Hyunjin carefully led Minho inside, grabbed two apple juices from the fridge. Hyunjin walked to his room, Minho following behind. He handed the older an apple juice as they both sat on Hyunjin's bed. 

"Soo..where is everyone?" 

"M-Minhyuk h-hyung i..s a p-psy..cholog-gist, S-Soobinnie is a-at s-school." 

"And your parents?" 

Hyunjin's eyes widened a little as he stopped, frozen, holding his apple juice half way up. Thus, the flashbacks began. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunjin giggled as he stood outside his front door, his hands, arms and face covered in blood. His little heart was beating dangerously fast as he looked around at the police cars that had piled outside his house. All the officers who had originally had their guns raised and ready to shoot, stood in shock as they lowered their weapons slowly, their eyes comically wide.  The sight only made the young boy laugh harder. Once the laughter stopped, he smiled. He threw his arms out excitedly. 

"I'm f-free n..now..do y-you think m-mama w-wants m-me no-w?" 

He smiled innocently, a hint of insanity in his eyes. The officers looked at each other, nodding slowly as one came up behind Hyunjin, quickly apprehending the boy. Hyunjin's eyes widened as he screamed and cried that it hurts, his arms bent uncomfortably as they cuffed the young boy stuffing him into a car. This was only the beginning of  Hyunjin's agony, for he was in for years more. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho shook Hyunjin quickly, the boy has been spaced out and unresponsive for the past 10 minutes and nothing was working. Hyunjin had tears dripping down his cheeks as he stared into the abyss. Minho cupped his cheeks and wiped them away gently. 

"Hyunjin! Hyunjin, please come back, you're scaring me!" 

Hyunjin finally blinked slowly, coming back to consciousness.  He looked at Minho who looked beyond concerned. The boy also had tear streaks on his cheeks, and Hyunjin wasn't sure if he even noticed. 

"H-Hyungie..c-cryi-ing..?" 

Hyunjin tilted his head slowly, looking at Minho in confusion. Minho only smiled softly and hugged Hyunjin tightly. Hyunjin's eyes widened as he melted into Minho's arms, inhaling deeply. He wasn't sure what this feeling was but it overwhelmed him. His body felt warm and he never wanted it to end. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course, all good things must come to and end and eventually Minho went home. That night he laid in his bed staring at the ceiling as he recalled the events of the day. He smiled. His heart was beating out of his chest as he remembered the feeling of Minho's arms tightly around him. He giggled as he remembered what he had done to Eun-ki. Served her right for getting so close to him. Remembering it made his skin burn pleasantly. He was itching to kill again. He got dressed quickly and slipped out of his window, smiling to himself as he pulled his mask up. He pulled the small paper out of his pocket and texted it. 

"Hey, this is the boy from the park. I was wondering if maybe you'd wanna meet up?" 

The girl replied quickly and Hyunjin scoffed. 'Of course! Lets meet back there at the park, see you soon!' 

Hyunjin laughed to himself as he made his way to the park. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His job shouldn't have been this hard. It really shouldn't have. But this damn girl put up one hell of a fight. She screamed and punched. Hyunjin lost his mask somewhere which was very inconvenient if you ask him. He was getting irritated, she wouldn't shut up. Her stupid whimpers were pissing him off. He had shoved a handkerchief in her mouth so she couldn't scream anymore, but now she wouldn't sit still, so he couldnt get a clean cut. He groaned and looked at her. 

"S-Stop m-movi-ing! I-I n-need a c-clean c-ut!" 

She whimpered again and looked at Hyunjin, sure enough she had stopped wiggling. He smiled. 

"T-thank y-you. Y-Y'know...I kn-ow you r-recogn-nize me..."

She nodded slowly and his smile only widened. 

"Y-You would-dn't be h-here right n-now if you h-had jus-st left my h-hyungie alo-one... He's m-mine..and now y-you'll die k-know-wing it." 

He giggled as he grabbed his boxcutter and moved his arm swiftly, slitting her throat. Blood began to gush out of the large cut. He smiled at the sight. It was beautiful. He sighed contently as he watched the life in her eyes slowly face until she was nothing but a lifeless shell. He dropped her to the floor and smiled. He stuffed the box cutter back in his bag and giggled. 

His job was done. 

With that, he walked away. 

Without knowing

There was a witness. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

A/N: Woah, I haven't updated this in a while. Anyway, I apologize for my absence the last two weeks. I promise I'm not just making up excuses, a lot went down and I had no time to update. BUT IM ACTUALLY BACK NOW I PROMISE. I'll try and update tmrw, if not, look forward to an update on wednesday. Anyway, hope yall enjoyed this goofy shit, goodnight! 

Love ya bitches!<3