Fertile

In the patient room, Tzuyu's family was complete except for Sana and his son. The old father mostly talks about random things as he reminisces the days when he was young. There was laughter and more life lessons. The old father realized that he wasted his time on money and missed the days to be with his children and have a conversation like this.

"Do you think Money is more precious than time Dad?" Jihyo asked. "Yes, Money is precious Darling not until I realized Money is nothing without Time. What's the lesson here? Spend time with your loved ones as long as you can, you will never know what our life offers until it ended."

Tzuyu and Jihyo just nodded keenly.

The old father weakly laughs witnessing how his children are now being responsible for the way how they have been raised. Later on, Doctor Minatozaki enters the room and greets his in-laws and the husband of his only daughter.

"How are you doing? Seems like you've got a lot of encouragement from your lovely family Sir." Dr. Minatozaki shakes his hand with Mr. Chou and taps Tzuyu's shoulder as well. He became nervous so suddenly and was not sure why.

"Hm. They do. I just wonder where's my daughter-in-law and my grandson, why they didn't come with you Son?" His father asked so suddenly. His eyes are shifting to the two old big guys in front of him.

"Yeah right. You haven't visited our house for a month now... I miss my grandson too" Dr. Minatozaki continues. Now he's under a chokehold, he doesn't know how to respond, and he's skeptical about telling the truth about Sana living in a different house now. He will disappoint her Dad for not keeping his words.

"I rarely saw your wife at home son... are you guys fine? Is everything all right?" His father added.

When he was about to answer, the door opened and a kid ran to the bed where Mr. Chou sitting, followed by Sana that always beautiful wearing a maxi dress and light make-up. Her smile is bright and her eyes are sparkling when she looks at Tzuyu.

"Hey, love." She kisses him on the lips but he remains flustered. Sana approached his father and kiss him on the cheeks and let out a smile to Tzuyu's father. "You're going to be okay Dad, You're in great hands," She said while holding Mr. Chou's hand. She walks to her husband and circles her arms to his arm and leans on his shoulder.

Sana made sure that her father have no opinion about their relationship, she know her father and she know how grateful Tzuyu is right now for coming at the right time. "I save your ass" she whispered but her face are smiling without taking off her eyes to her two dads playing their son.

"Ah thank you. I think I peed my pants." He jokingly said. Sana just chuckles.

After a few minutes, Mr. Chou was brought to the operating room and the family are patiently waiting in the VIP lounge. The operation approximately takes 4 hours or more. Tzuyu is more complacent since all the great doctors from their hospital work as a team headed by Sana's father.

"How are you feeling?" Sana asks while her head is leaning toward Tzuyu's chest. The old mother is resting in the bed and was tired since her husband was brought to the hospital two days ago, Jihyo was with Tan feeding him snacks.

"Fine. I trust your father." He calmly said. "Good" Sana replied.

"Oh by the way love, did Mina tell you about their wedding?" Tzuyu asked while his hand are caressing his wife's soft arm.

"Hm. In a couple of weeks. Perfect. It's the day after our exam. It's a beach wedding and she said it's a three days celebration with complete accommodations. We can play beach volleyball there. What do you think love?"