•Jaden•

-YN'S POV-

Me and Jayla were sitting in her jeep, we were live on her tiktok account, "you should prank jaden" Jayla reads from the comments, "alright bet, what should we do?" i said, "hickey prank" Jayla read from the chat.

Me and Jayla ended the live and headed inside, luckily for us, Jaden was at Baseball practice. We rushed into Jayla's bedroom and rushed applying makeup all over my neck, we finished and i pulled my hoodie over my head and pulled my hair out the front.

We heard the front door open and i dived onto Jayla's bed and started scrolling on tiktok, Jaden didn't know i was here, so it would take him a while to find me, so i chilled in Jayla's room, i heard the bedroom open.

"hey jay-, oh hi babe" he said walking over to me, "hi baby" I said, he layed next to me on the bed and dug his head in my neck.

He looked up at me, "yn what the fuck is that" he said angrily, rage filling in his eyes. "Whats what?" I asked clueless.

"Don't act all fucking dumb, you have a hickey, and that certainly ain't from me I haven't seen you in 3 days" he said, "what's going on" Jayla said, "SHE'S GOT A FUCKING HICKEY" Jaden yelled.

The door opened once again and javon came in, "yo bro, what's with all the yelling?" He asked, "yn's a fucking cheater" he said a single tear from his eye.

Jaden stormed out the room and Javon followed close behind him.

-Jadens pov-

How could she do this, I thought we had something that would last a lifetime, obviously I was wrong, I went up my room and layed on my bed, with my head buried in my pillow.

Javon layed next to me, "Hey don't cry its going to be alright" Javon said, "no it's not, first wirh Ava and now with yn, why can't anything just go my way" I said.

Javon's phone went off and he looked at it, Javon it was a prank, the first message read, is he crying, the second one said, I looked up at Javon

we started walking to Jayla's room, I put my head on the door to listen in on what they were saying.

"What if he breaks up with me" I heard Y/N say, it sounds like she has been... crying? I barged into the room and went I dived next to Y/N on the bed, "I would never break up with you, especially over a harmless prank" I said smiling.

Y/N didn't say anything more and we just kissed, "I love you, I would never cheat" she said, this is the first time she has said I love you, I felt my face to turn a bright red.

"I love you too" I said, I really did love her.