Caught-javon

Request for @erinsjoystick

One of javons friends, oliver, had invited me round his place to watch movies.

I didn't want to be rude and decline his offer so I went.

Oliver put on some weird horror movie, it was so scary I think i shat my pants.

I moved closer to oliver I hid my face in his chest.

As the movie came to an end, oliver pulled my face up to look at him. He then proceeded to kiss me.

I kissed back, it felt so wrong, yet so right.

Then I heard the door open and I saw Javon.

Oh shit.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Javon shouted, "Baby it's no what it looks like" I said looking into his hurt eyes. "Actually it's exactly what it looks like bro" oliver said, I turned around giving him a death stare.

Before i turned back around to look at Javon he pounced onto oliver, "HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME" he shouted punching oliver right in the jaw.

"JAVON STOP" I yelled as blood stained the couch.

"NO YN, YOU DONT GET A SAY IN THIS YOU ARE JUST AS IN THE WRONG IN THIS AS HE IS" He said, whilst beating the shit out of oliver.

Javon got off of oliver and stormed out, me following close behind him. "Javon it was a mistake" I said tears falling down my face, he stopped and faced me.

"YOU DONT DEAERVE TO CRY YN, IF ANYONE SHOULD BE CRYING ITS ME, I JUST SAW THE LOVE OF MY LIFE HAVE THEIR TOUNGE DOWN THE THROAT OF SOMEONE I THOUGHT WAS MY BEST FRIEND" he said finally breaking down.

"Javon I'm so sorry" I said trying to hug him, he pushed me away aggressively.

"I don't want to talk to you" he said jumping in his car and driving away.

He thought of me as the love of his life, and I did that to him.

Guilt spread in my heart.

How could I do this to him, he had every right to be so mad, I don't expect him to forgive me.

After all this was no one's fault but my own.

I dont like this if I'm being honest.

First request tho