•Jaden•

Y/N'S POV

(i don't know anything about baseball, im more of a basketball gal)

I was sitting in the bleachers waiting for jaden to come out onto the pitch, i saw him, he looked so cute in his uniform.

i watched my phone for most of the game, only when Jaden was doing stuff did i look up.

The match was over, im not sure if they lost or won, but Jaden seemed happy, so i was happy.

I was walking over to him, he had open arms, waiting for a hug. i started walking faster to give him a hug, but someone pulled me aside.

"Is that your man cutie pie" he said holding my wrist aggressively, "yeah, who's asking?" i said sassily. "I'm Bryce, i played against your boy" he said, i looked over at jaden who was standing there death staring this Bryce guy. "um i gotta go" i said attempting loosen myself from his grip, "alright pretty girl" i started walking away, when i felt a hand slap my ass.

"WHAT THE FUCK" i yelled, i saw Jaden run past me and smash his fist on to Bryce's face. "don't do that to my girl" he said stomping on his chest. "Jaden stop" i yelled pulling him away from Bryce, "he deserved it" he said walking away to his truck, he was mad.

I quickly trailed behind him, "Jaden" I said grabbing his hand and turning him around, "what" he said angrily.

I launched myself at him, i wrapped my arms around his neck and my feet around his waist, "I love you so much, you know that" I whispered in his ear, "I know, I love you to" we stayed like that for a bit, before driving back to his.

He got in the shower because he was all sweaty, I layed on his bed waiting for him to come out. He came out in his tank top and SpongeBob joggers, "you look cozy" I said laughing at his joggers.

"Hey, there is nothing wrong with spongebob" he said getting defensive, I laughed.

He wrapped his arms around me and we both fell asleep.

PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS, I KEEP ASKING BUT NO ONE DOES LMAO