Chapter 7: hurts doesnt it? (edit)

Anisa pov:

Today is the day.

Today I'm gonna reject my mates.

I'm I exited?

...

YES!

I'm happy I don't have to deal with them anymore. It's gonna be a lonely life from now on, having no mates. I could sign up for those dating apps for mateless people. But I've heard that there is a lot of illegal omega sex trading through those apps, so let's not do that.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in!"

"Pro hero chargebolt ready to protect Anisa!" denki jumped in, in his hero costume

"I told him not to wear it, but you know denki" Shinsou sighed, walking in.

"Then why are you also in your hero outfit?" I snickered seeing his costume

"He forced me"

"With what?" Shin isn't that easily persuade. So what did denks say for him to do it?

"No sex for 2 weeks" Is this guy for real?

"And that's bad...why?" I chuckled

"Denki's heat is starting in two weeks" He sighed, rubbing his face. Oh that's the reason. Also why didn't they tell me before? If I were to walk into their dorm I would be thrown into my own heat as well!

Sitting on my bed, I started fumbling with my shirt. I'm nervous, I'm scared at how they are gonna react. Izuku would cry, hysterically might I say. Katsuki would try to stop me every way possible, hurting me in the process. And shoto... he would just kill me. And believe me, he would. Don't trust the quiet kids, you never know what they are thinking.

Take yuri for example. sweet and funny girl when you get to know her. But a very introverted, shy girl. But she literally has a death note, A DEATH NOTE! Names, ways of dying everything. And you would never know.

"Nervous?" Shin asked me, taking my hand rubbing it with his thumb.

"I am. But more of how they are gonna react."

"Are you scared of how the class is gonna react?" Denki asked me, looking through my mini fridge.

"No, they judged me before. Wouldn't surprise me if they did it again." I shrugged

"They squad is behind you star" Denki smiled at me. "Also, can I drink this?" He asked me, holding up a ice coffee I bought. Ugh I wanted that one for myself, but that face. I can't say no to that. And besides, that coffee isn't even that good.

"Sure denks" He cheered, immediately opening it. "You want something shin?" I asked him. He shook his head, still holding my hand. Does he really have to hold it that long? It's a bit embarrassing.

"Omg this coffee is so good! toshi, can we get a mini fridge? pretty please!" Denki asked, putting on his puppy dog eyes, pouting. 

"No kitten, to much caffeine isn't good for you"

"You know you don't have to walk to the kitchen anymore to get your daily dosses of coffee you know" Denki smirked.

"Let's get one" Shin said. Denki and I burst into laughter. After our laughter died down, we sat in silence. Looking at the clock I sighed deeply.

it's time

"We have to go" Trying to stand up, I was pulled back into my bed. Both of them held my hands, while denki leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Everything is gonna be fine star, we are here for you" He kissed me on my forehead. I wish it was on my mouth.

"You can stay at our dorm tonight if you like" Shin said, rubbing my hand again.