Chapter 40: I did this for them (edit)

Anisa pov:

Walking to the park my body was shaking out of fear. I'm actually going back to the person that abused me most of my life. I promised myself I would never go back no matter what, but now that I have mates and kids I have no choice. I have to protect them, no matter what. Saying goodbye to them was hard. Sãnda and melody were both crying while clinging onto me. They didn't understand why I had to leave. Denki was trying to stay strong, but he eventually broke when I walked out of the door. I didn't see shin since yesterday. He is still mad at me, I don't blame him. I do wish I got to say goodbye.

Walking further inside the park I couldn't help but smile at the people around me. Kids where playing without a care in the world. Moms were gossiping. There was an old couple feeding the birds with huge smiles on their faces. It was all so peaceful. And then I saw his red hair it it was ruined.

Dad was standing in front of the fountain, a huge grin on his face when he saw me. Taking a deep breath, I walked further. I kept a good distant from him, my body now shaking harder. Gosh that awful smell! It's making me sick

"Took you a while. Let me guess, you couldn't leave your kids?" He mocked me. 

"They are really gonna miss me, but I guess you don't know that feeling do you? Your daughter missing you" I mocked him back. His eyebrow twitched a bit, but then he started laughing loudly.

"Still full of sarcasm aren't we?"

"Can we just leave?" I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. 

"Oh, didn't think you wanted to train that badly. Well let's go then" He smiled, as he pulled me with him. He kept his hand on my lower back as he guided me towards a car. He opened the door for me, pushing me inside. I didn't get the time to sit up straight, cause the car sped off making me fall to the ground. 

fucking asshole.

"So anisa, what are you most exited for? The training area? the basement? or are you exited to see riku?" He grinned at me. Riku is dads second hand in command. He's always really sweet towards me... for one reason. He wants sex and he will give me things in return for it. Not  gonna lie I just let it happen. I needed to do it to survive.

"I'll be exited for the day I get to leave" I sneered, sitting back on the seat.

"Well, you gotta wait a loooong time for that then" dad laughed. "So, what are your kids their quirk?" I gave him a wtf look, but he just looked confused.

"They are 1 and 2, they haven't developed their quirks yet" I said in a duh voice. 

"mhm, I remember you developing your quirk. I was so proud seeing you bloodbend."

"worst day of my life" I muttered.

"Why did you reject your mates?" Dad all of a sudden asked. Turning to him, he had a serious look on his face

"None of your business" I spat at him

"Come on, tell your old man" Old you are yeah.

"I don't have to tell you anything"

"Please?"

"no"

"pretty please?"

"no"

"pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"NO!"

"You don't have to eat slob for a week"

"Fine!" Sorry but that slob is disgusting, and you're only aloud to eat anything else if you train good enough. I don't wanna starve myself already on the first week back. "They rejected me first" I simply said