chapter 44: last fight (edit)

Anisa pov:

"They found us?" I asked my dad. He nodded, looking amused by everybody's stares. I can't believe it. The pro heroes finally came! I can finally get out of this shithole! Feeling somebody grab my hand, I turned to see denki. He looked like he was about to cry out of happiness, but I shook my head no at him. Don't show that you're exited denki, it might blow our cover.

"So what now dad?"

"Now we fight! Let's show these stupid heroes that we rule japan!" Dad yelled through the crowd. The crowd cheered for my dad. Some were even running out of the room to put on their villain costume. Dad then send everybody away to get ready before turning to me and denki.

"I also got costumes for you two. They are in your room anisa." He said. He kept looking me in the eyes, before pulling me into a hug. I froze, as that disgusting scent of copper and sweat hit my nostrils. Why is he hugging me? Denki looked at me in fear, as he produces some electricity. 

"Finally we can take them down. We can rule japan together. Oh how I waited for this moment, and I get to spend it with my daughter." He said in the hug. He then pulled away, still smiling at me. "I'll see you in a bit" He said, giving me a kiss on the forehead. I just stood there frozen, as he walked away. It took denki slapping my cheek to get me out of my trance.

"Star are you okay?" Denki asked me, holding my face in his hands.

"I-I... what happened?"

"Your dad hugged you?"

"I want a shower. I-I need a shower" I whimpered, my body shaking. Denki nodded, picking me up bridle style. Feeling my dads arms around me made me cringe. For me it didn't feel like a father-daughter hug. All I could feel was the guy that tortured and raped me. And want that feeling off of me. 

Stepping into my room, denki made a b-line for the shower. He placed me on the counter so he could turn on the shower. When the water was hot enough, he helped me take off my clothes. He also took off his clothes so he could step under the shower with me.

"First you help me take a bath, and now I have to help you shower. All in one day." Denki chuckled, as he rubbed soap all over my body.

"Because we both got touched when we didn't want to" I chuckled as well."Look at us laughing cause of our suffering"

"Living the good life, am I right" Denki joked. We both burst into laughter at our misery. I didn't want to bring denki into this life, I really didn't. But I'm happy he can joke about it, and not resent me for it. 

"Come on, let's make this shower quick so we can put those costumes on and got fight, and hopefully get out of here for good" Denki said, giving me a kiss on the forehead. 

**************

"I'm not wearing that"

"Denki it's not that bad"

"My ass is literally hanging out!"

"My vagina is almost showing, but do you hear me complain?!"

"...no"

"Exactly, now put it on"

After our shower, we went to see how our new costumes look like. And let's just say it's not it. My boobs are squished together, and my vagina is almost visible. Denki had to wear a corset that squished his man boobs together. And he wore such short pants that his butt cheeks were hanging out. But if I have to wear mine, he has to wear his. 

"This is uncomfortable" Denki whined, hiding his butt. 

"It's okay" I said, checking out mine

"At least you have a cape!" Denki sneered at me, causing me to giggle. Clipping off my cape, I handed it to denki.