Chapter 38: muffin time (edit)

Denki pov:

A week have passed since the attack on the bunker and anisa has been a wreck. She isn't sleeping, she barely eats and she doesn't talk to us much. She's been searching for blood hound everyday, but she hasn't found anything yet. The LOV is also helping us, but they haven't found much. Star has been training everyday until she passes out from exhaustion. I'm worried for her health

"Kaminari ! She's doing it again!" Kirishima yelled, running in the kitchen. Dropping everything I was doing, I ran towards the common room. Running up to anisa, I slammed my hand over her mouth, pulling her close to me.

"Calm down star. Everything's okay" I whispers in her ear, holding her close. Her siren voice has been going crazy these past weeks. Because she isn't controlling her emotions at the moment, her quirk is acting up. She would do something and out of no where she'd begin the sing. One time she almost made the building collapse. So now everytime she sings, me and toshi have to calm her down.

"I'm sorry" anisa softly said, gently pulling my hand away. Pulling her close, I gave her a kiss on the forehead before resting my chin on her head.

"It's okay" I stroked her head. "What was it today?" I asked her, placing her on my lap.

"Anger" she whispered. Nodding, I signaled Kirishima for some water. He quickly came back with a glass of water, handing it to me. Holding it to anisa her lips, she took a big gulp.

"Why anger?" I asked.

"Angry because melody almost got kidnapped. Angry cause dad found me. Angry because we haven't found a lead yet. Angry because I've been avoiding you guys and the kids. And I'm definitely angry at Uraraka" she explained, fumbling with my fingers.

After the incident with blood hound, the police questioned Uraraka. Her parents apparently borrowed some money from blood hound, and when it was time to pay they couldn't pay him back. Blood bound was about to kill them, when Uraraka said that she'll do anything, so blood hound said to get as much information on anisa as possible. In return her family could live, and they didn't have to pay the money. She told him everything from the day people found out anisa could bloodbend, to her getting rejected by her mates, to her mating with us, and us getting kids. Uraraka told everything. She isn't going to jail, but she does have to do community service, she has to pay a shit tone of money and she has to go to therapy.

Uraraka has been avoiding anisa. Anisa would kill her if she saw her. Aizawa also makes sure to never put those two together with training. Midoriya also has been avoiding Uraraka, she was his best friend and she betrayed him. I'm mad at Uraraka don't get me wrong, I wanna kill her just as much as anisa does. But I can kinda see where she's coming from. I would do anything to protect my family.

"I was making muffins with sãnda and melody. I think they need a muffin master to help them" I told her in the hope that she would go, they need their momma. Anisa smiled, going to the kitchen. Going to our dorm, I saw toshi sitting behind his desk looking at some files.

"Hey toshi, what you doing?" I asked him as I hugged him from behind. Looking at the files they were all about bloodhound."Toshi let the pro heroes deal with this" I sighed

"Anisa her health is getting worse, I need to do something" he snapped. I just hugged him close while releasing some calming pheromones.

"What is She doing right now?" Toshi asked me.

"I got her to make muffins with the kids. Wanna join?" I asked him.

"Sure, my eyes are starting to hurt from all these letters" he chuckled. He then stared at me before pulling me into a hug.

"Everything will be fine toshi, I'm sure of it. Anisa is strong" I said. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, before heading to the kitchen. Walking in I could already smell happy pheromones, making my omega very happy. Anisa was covered in flour, while sãnda was throwing it at her. Melody had a huge pot of Nutella on her lap, eating out of it with a spoon.

"Mommy, Daddy!" Sãnda yelled at us, with a huge smile on her face. Walking up to her, I didn't notice the flour in her hand. Just when I was about to dodge, she threw the flour in my face, laughing hysterically.

"Get over here you little brat!" I playfully yelled, making sãnda squeal in excitement. She started running around the kitchen, with me chasing her. Picking her op, I gave kisses all over her face. "You little flour monster" I playfully growled while blowing a raspberry on her belly.

"Lovely muffins" Toshi laughed, wiping away the chocolate on melody's face. Making muffins with the kids was fun, it really helped us forget about the  situation for a bit. Anisa also looked happier,she really needed this.

"Daddy eat!" Melody ordered pushing a muffin in toshi's hand.

"Melody I already ate 2 muffins, I'm full" Toshi said rubbing his stomach.

"Eat!" Melody ordered crossing her arms. Toshi sighed taking a bite. I don't trust that muffin, anisa is also looking at the muffin with a smirk.

"BLEH!" Toshi gagged as he ran to the trash can. He spit out the muffin running to the sink while gargling the water. Anisa and the kids were laughing hysterically while sãnda kept saying 'we got him'

"Toshi What is wrong?"

"Why was it so salty!?" Toshi asked with a grimace. Melody held up a bowl with a little bit of Nutella in it. Did she put salt in that one muffin?

"Did you prank daddy?" I asked sãnda and Melody both nodded while still giggling.

"I'm gonna get you two!" Toshi playfully growled. The kids squealed as they ran away while toshi chased them.

"They wanted to prank him" anisa told me.

"They did, or you did?" I chuckled. She winked at me before grabbing the dirty dishes.
After we were done with the dishes, we decided on watching a film. Melody was already sleeping, but she insisted on staying with us. Every time we tried to move her, she would wake up, waddling back to the couch. So she just slept on top of Toshi. After the film we put the kids to bed. I really need a good night sleep.

Laying down in bed, I pulled anisa close to me. I started to slowly drift of, when I heard a phone ping. Who the hell is texting at this hour? Opening my eyes I saw star look at her phone with panic in her eyes.

"Hey what's going on?" She snapped her gaze at me, quickly shutting off her phone. What is she hiding?

"Nothing, just Yuri thinking that Tamaki might be pregnant" She awkwardly laughed. "Let's just sleep" she said, resting her head on my chest. Again, what is she hiding?

Anisa pov:

------------------------------------------------

unknown: one more week! Tick tock

------------------------------------------------