Chapter 23: christmas #2 (edit)

Anisa pov:

Shit we're late! I was suppose to be a the LOV hideout 10 minutes ago! But me and my mates overslept. So now we are running through the abandoned alleyways, with three huge bags of presents.

I wanted to spend Christmas with the lov alone, cause I didn't think my mates would wanna join. But denki didn't want to spend Christmas with his family for whatever reason, so he wanted to come with me. And because denki was coming, shin wanted to come.

"Are we going the right way?" Denki asked, panting from all the running.

"Yes just two more streets" I panted. Seeing the hideout, I began to run faster. Looking if nobody saw us, I pulled my mates inside.

"Are you kidding me? Stairs?!" Shin groaned. Running up the stairs, I felt like my legs were gonna fall off. Ugh why did we overslept? Finally at the door, I slammed it open.

"I know we are late, but you could've started the party already" I chuckled seeing the villains. They were all sitting bored out of their minds.

"Utachi!" Twice and toga yelled in unison running up to me. They both pulled me into a hug, swaying me back and forth.

"Nugget, why are you late?" Hawks scolded me. Pointing at my mates, he sighed rubbing his face.

"Well at least you're here" shiggy slapped hawks against his arm. He then walked up to me pulling me in a hug.

"Well everybody, I want to introduce you guys to somebody. These two are my mates. Denki kaminari and hitoshi shinsou" my mates tensed a bit, staying close to me. Everybody started glaring at them, making me gulp. Oh shit, How is this gonna end?

"Welcome to the family" spinner smiled, raising his beer at them. Thank. You. Spinner! My mates sighed, but still stayed close to me.

"Come on, I want to give my presents!" Toga yelled, pulling me to the couch. She handed me a present, smiling brightly. Opening it I saw that it was a brand new headphone. "I didn't steal it. From a store at least"

Oh toga. Hugging her, I handed my presents to everybody from the lov. Everybody thanked me when they got their presents. Toga even tried out her new knife set I gave her, ending up in almost slicing me in my ear.

"Uhm utachi, I don't understand what this is" mister compress said confused, looking at the selfmade coupon I made. Sitting on his lap, I started stroking his cheek.

"That's a coupon I made. It's a coupon that you can use, to show me your face."

"Isn't that more a coupon for you?" He asked confused.

"Nah, it's for you to decide when you can show that handsome face of yours to me." I grinned.

"You are way to young for me!" He yelled, throwing me of his lap.

"Age is just a number!"

"You have mates! What if they reject you!?"

"That's a sacrifice I'm willing to take!" He threw his hands in the air, sitting at the bar. He then downed a glass of whiskey, glancing at me. Giving him a wink, he slammed his head on the bar.

"Hawks, do something about your daughter!" Mister compress groaned. Hawks chuckled, walking up to me. He then picked me up from the ground, walking back to the couch.

"I do gotta say, the hideout is cozy" Denki said, looking around. Even though it's an abandoned building, they made it pretty cozy.

"Yeah it is, all thanks to utachi and hawks" kurigori said, drying the glasses. Giving him a smile, I leaned into hawks's side.