Chapter 9: hero license (edit)

Anisa pov:

A week has passed since I rejected my mates. I stayed in that depressed state for 2 more days, until I finally felt like training again. In Those 5 days I've been training like crazy. I have to pass this exam! And I haven't been able to train that much since I woke up from my coma.

We were now sitting on the bus, heading towards the exam. I was sitting next to denki, while shinsou was sitting behind us. I was aloud to stay in their room in those 3 days I was down, and I'm really grateful for that. It was a bit awkward though, I mean I do have a crush on them. And I slept in between both of them, cuddled with them for 3 days straight.

"I'm thirsty" denki whined. Grabbing my bag, I pulled out one of the ice coffees I have in my fridge in my room. Denki's eyes sparkled seeing the drink in my hand.

"Thank you Star!" He said, grabbing the drink. He gave me a kiss on the cheek, before drinking his coffee. My cheek feels hot now. Hot and tingly.

Looking behind me, I saw shinsou sleeping in his chair. Me and denki decided on letting him sleep for the car ride. He already has trouble sleeping, so I'm happy to see him finally asleep.

"So, exited for the exam?" Denki asked me.

"Ha! No! I'm nervous, I haven't trained that well in a while" I sighed, letting my head fall on denki's shoulder. "Can I take a sip, I need caffeine" I asked, holding my hand out for the coffee.

"B-but, it's mine" denki whined, pouting.

"But I got it for you" I whined back.

"Because it's you, you can take a sip" he smiled, kissing my forehead. Taking I sip, I sighed in delight. Oh yeah, caffeine running through my veins.

"How long do you think we still have to drive?" Denki asked me, taking back his coffee.

"Uhm, I think about 15 more minutes"

"Ugh so long!" He moaned in annoyance. Yes... he moaned.

"I said minutes not inches, so stop with your moaning"

"Impale me with those 15 inches, in 15 minutes!"

"Why am I friends with you again?"

"Cause you love me"

If only you knew

************

"Finally!" Denki cheered getting out of the bus. Happy that I could finally stretch my legs, I jumped out of the bus. Such a beautiful day of being in a arena that depends whether you have a future in being a pro hero or not.

My body tensed as I felt somebody hug my from behind. I wanted to kick the person in the balls/vag when the scent of coffee flooding my nose. Okay so this could either be shinsou, or his dad that has a musty sleeping bag.

"I wish the bus ride was a bit longer, I finally got some sleep" Okay it's shinsou. For some reason shinsou sleeps better when he's in a moving vehicle. In a bus, a car, a train , he's always been able to sleep better then in his own bed. But it's a bit hard to sleep in a moving vehicle for an entire night.

"Well if you pass the exam, I'm allowing you to sleep on the ride back" I smiled at him.

"And what are you gonna do if I fail?"

"Do you really want to know?" he smirked for a bit, but it slowly disappeared seeing that I wasn't joking.

"Okay I get that you are the daughter of a villain, but do you really have to threaten people?" Denki asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. I was now sandwiched between my crushed, who are also mated to each other. I'm gonna faint.