Chapter 26: parent issues (edit)

Anisa pov:

"Tada!"

"Star it's amazing" Denki said in amazement. Today we went to check out the penthouse we were gonna buy, or more like I bought already. Shin already saw the house, cause he went with me to check if everything was in good condition. So today the house was officially ours, so I blind folded denki and brought him here. Shin stayed at the dorms with sãnda.

"Omg look at the kitchen!" He said, checking out the kitchen. "It looks even better then on picture" He then started looking at every room in the house, looking in amazement at every one of them.

"this is the master bedroom, aka the room we're sleeping in" I said.

"the view is stunning" He said, looking out of the window. The house is really close to UA and where a lot of hero agencies are. If we were to find a job, or open our own agency we would have a lot of options. That's mainly the reason why I picked this neighborhood.

"I love everything about it. Every room is spacious and beautiful. It's prefect for our little family" Denki said, hugging me from behind.

"I'm glad you like, otherwise we had a problem" I sighed.

"Why?"

"Cause it's already ours" I smiled, holding out the key. He looked in shock at the key, before hugging me tighter.

"Are you serious star? This is really all ours?" He turned me around, holding me by my shoulders

"All ours" I smiled, giving him a quick peck. Pulling away, I was immediately pulled into a long kiss.

"I love you so much star, I really do. You made our lives 10x better." He said, pulling away from the kiss.

"I love you to denki"

"How did you pay for this though?" He asked, twirling around in the room.

"I payed most of it. Aizawa and present mic also helped pay a bit. Even UA payed" I chuckled at the memory of getting the email from Nezu telling me UA was helping us pay as well.

"UA payed?! why?" Denki asked in confusion.

"Well nezu send me an email stating that if mates have a child, UA will help pay for a house so that the mated pair don't have to be separated from each other or their child" I said, trying to remember what the email said.

"Wow, I didn't know UA did that. That's nice of them" Denki said, sitting down on the bed.

"Come on, I still gotta show you one room" I said,  pulling him from the bed. Taking him to the last room in the hallway, I stopped him in front of the door. Opening it, I let in denki first.

"T-this is..." Denki stammered as his mouth fell wide open. Hugging denki from behind, I layed my chin on his shoulder.

"This is sãnda's room" I said.

"I-it's beautiful" he said. Sãnda her room was almost as big as ours. there isn't a lot in this room yet except for her bed, a closet, a changing area and a few toys. I kept it plain cause she won't remember much from it, and besides she can't play yet. When she gets older we'll re-decorate the room.

"I'm glad you like it" I said, giving his neck a peck. "Now we can finally see what we want to keep from the baby shower and what not" Denki turned to me, looking confused.

"Can't we just keep it all? I mean, they spend money on us"

"Denki they gave us things we can't even use. Like shoes! Who gives a baby shoes? Sãnda will outgrow them in no time.