Chapter 6

*Darcy’s POV*

Why did I kiss him? I barely even knew him. I regretted everything I had done last night. I was so stupid. Today was the start of the rehearsals and I was hangover. I could barely open my eyes. The light would hurt too much. I couldn’t remember what had happened after that kiss, I could only hope it was nothing bad.

Scarlett came in. A huge grin appeared on her face when she saw me rubbing my temples.

“I didn’t know you where a party animal.” She joked.

“Me neither.” I groaned.

“Do you want some painkillers?” She said, handing me a pill and a glass water.

“I am so stupid.” I sighed. “What happened last night?”

“You hopefully remember the kiss?” I nodded in responds.

“Well after that, you quickly passed out on the couch and Louis brought you to your room. Nothing bad.”

I sighed in relieve. Could’ve been worse.

“Harry called of rehearsals today. He is also hangover, so I guess you are lucky. You should go back to sleep.” She said turning around and closing my door. I swallowed the pill and immediately fell asleep.

I woke up around 7 and went downstairs to hopefully get some food. I was starving. I had never had a hangover before, and it wouldn’t happen again anytime soon. My headache was a little better than this morning. But not much.

I heard laughter coming from the living room. Everybody except for Harry was there. I felt a little ashamed, because everybody had probably seen me last night. I waved at them and sat between Louis and Scarlett. Louis wrapped an arm around me.

 “How is my little Darcy doing this beautiful morning?” he asked.

“You know that it’s already past 7, right Lou?” I laughed.

“It’s morning for you.” He shrugged.

“I’ve been better, thank you.”

Then Harry came in. Not looking at anyone, not saying anything. He just stumbled to the couch and sat next to Liam, who wrapped an arm around him. Harry looked even worse than me. Grabbing his head when someone spoke, avoiding everyone’s gaze, not speaking at all. Zayn and Kelsey left to buy us some food and we sat in silence for a while.

“Did you enjoy the party last night, girls?” Niall asked, breaking the silence.

“Darcy sure did.” Harry mumbled before we could answer.

He’d seen me. Not that he would care. He looks like he cares though. But we’re over. He broke up with me. I can do with my life what I want. It wasn’t the smartest thing to kiss someone else in his house, but still. He probably kissed numbers of girls after me.

“Oh, I did.” I said looking him straight in the eyes, till he looked away.

“I thought you where an innocent girl, guess I was wrong.” Kelsey smirked.

“Shut up Blondie, I didn’t want to kiss him, I was drunk.” I said.

Everyone except for Kelsey started to laugh. “Blondie.” Niall hiccupped. I was a bit surprised, it wasn’t that funny. It was an insult.

“You didn’t want to kiss him?” Harry asked.

“Nope.” If I could turn back time I would.

“I told you Lou! You and your stupid plans.”

“My plans are fantastic, Styles!” His shout deafening me.