Chapter 9

*Darcy’s POV*

The next day I woke up late. I took a long, hot shower, to get all the make-up from last night off my face. Thinking about last night. I was a little nervous about tonight. What if I went home and it would all end here. Yesterday was amazing and I didn’t want to go home just yet. I enjoyed it even more than London, even though I had been way more nervous and I still wasn’t good on stage. I had no idea were to look and not enough courage to stare at the crowd, so I had just stared in Harry’s eyes, which wasn’t helping. Not at all. I wanted to punch myself in the face for it and look away, but I couldn’t.

I slipped in my sweatpants and a t-shirt, there was no use in dressing up when you had to change for tonight’s show anyway.

When I came downstairs I couldn’t find anyone. No one in the kitchen or the living room. I even checked if they were outside, but no. They couldn’t be still asleep right?

I went to the living room, hoping they would be back soon. It felt weird to be all alone in someone else’s house. Maybe it was a joke or something?

After a while I heard giggling behind me. I quickly turned around and I saw Louis sitting behind the couch. There was seriously something wrong with him.

“Lou, what are you doing?” I whispered, trying not to burst out in laughter.

“We’re playing hide and seek.” He whispered back. “Do you want to team up with me?”

He gave me his puppy eyes look and I agreed. I sat down next to him behind the couch. He kept giggling. It was contagious and after a while we were both laughing so hard, unable to stop. Obviously Zayn who was suppose to find us, noticed us.

We went to the kitchen to grab some food, still laughing like idiots, while Zayn continued finding the others.

“Don’t worry we’ll play another game when they come back.” Louis reassured me.

I grabbed my heart, sighing in relieve. “Oh thank god.”

He rolled his eyes. “You know you want to.” He said, handing me a glass with orange juice.

Or Zayn was really bad at finding people, or they were just really good at hiding from him. Because after more than half an hour they finally returned. Louis and I were making pancakes, cause I still had to eat and he was hungry again.

“Niall and Scarlett are way too good at this game.” He whined while sat down next to me.

“Maybe it’s just Harry’s house, it is still a maze to me.” Scarlett quickly said, blushing a bit. I raised my eyebrows and gave her a look. She avoided my gaze, I need to have a little conversation with that girl any time soon.

“Or maybe you just suck at this game?” Louis smirked.

“Nope, some people just don’t want to be found. Its your turn now, show us what you got.”

“Oh I will.” He said, trying not to start laughing again. “Hurry with those pancakes, love. We need to get started.”

He almost shoved the rest of the pancakes in my mouth, jumping up and down like a little kid. I had no idea where this boy got his energy from, but he could go on forever.

It had been so long since I had played this game, I used to do it all the time when I was younger, but our house was never big enough. Louis started to count and we all ran away, giggling like little kids. I had honestly no idea where I was going. I thought I knew my way around here, but apparently not. I went upstairs opened a chamber door. I quickly went in and saw a wall full of pictures. There wasn’t really a good spot to hide, but the pictures caught my attention.