📚Study Date📚

Type: fluff

"So, after school, my place? I can help you with your homework." Luke offered, standing infront of the bright yellow lockers after hearing a slam coming from the one beside his.

Zander slammed his locker shut, not in an angry way, they just slammed whenever shut. "Yeah, ok. I suck at math so you're gonna have to help me a lot." Zander held his books close to his chest, "And I can help you with English, since you're not the best at it."

Luke chuckled at Zander's statement, "Heh, yeah..." They stood there in the silence, however, for the first time in a while, it wasn't an awkward silence. It was quite comfortable.

After the bell rang, the two boys walked back to Luke's house hand in hand, after letting Hailey know to pass the message on to their parents that Zander was going there instead of home.

As they arrived to the rather small house, Luke unlocked the door with his key and held the door open for Zander, shutting it behind them, it let out a loud creak noise as he did.

"You can just put your bags down here somewhere. I don't think my mom'll be home till late. She always works so much... It can actually get pretty lonely." Luke rubbed his arm, looking down at the pianist.

Zander sighed, "Well, tonight I'll be here. We can go upstairs and do our homework and after, the night is ours." He said calmly, in an attempt to cheer up the brunette.

Luke nodded, grabbing his boyfriend's hand and walking up the stairs with his books in the other.

He opened his bedroom door and once again allowed Zander in first before himself.

"So, uh, we can do the work over here." He motioned to a long brown desk in the far corner of the room, "I'll just move this chair over here." He said, picking up another chair from the other side of the room and placing it next to the other one infront of the desk.

Zander sat down on one of the chairs and dumped his books onto the wood, "Right. Let's begin this torture." He said, half joking. "Doing homework can't get any better than this I guess."

Luke giggled at Zander's words and took a seat next to him, putting his books down next to his. "Ok, so what do you wanna do first?" He asked, reaching across the desk to retrieve Zander's books. He opened one of them and flipped through the pages before having it snatched off him by a certain purple haired male.

"No, Luke. Not in that one." Zander picked up a different book and gave it to the drummer, "This one has the dreaded maths in it."

Luke smiled, taking the book from Zander's small hands and opened it.

Math questions flooded the pages, actually looking quite difficult, even to the brunette. "Oh, wow. This does look difficult. But nothing I can't help with!" He said proudly, making Zander's cheeks heat up a little.

Luke smiled at the pianist, suddenly getting lost in his beautiful lavender eyes, they were so easy for him to get lost in. He'd be in his own little world, just staring at the pretty purple orbs.

"....Luke...?" "Luke?" "LUKE!"

"Huh? What?!" The drummer blinked rapidly, his lemon yellow eyes becoming visible for one second, then gone the next.

"Luke, are you okay?" The pianist asked, looking straight into Luke's eyes.

The brunette chuckled, "Oh! Yeah, fine!" He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "Uh, where were we?" He asked, grabbing the book again.

Zander put his hand on the same book that Luke held in his hands, removing it slowly from him. "Can we do this later?" He asked, groaning.

Luke's eyes widened, "No, Zander. Homework is important!" He put a hand on the pianist's shoulder and attempted to take the book back from him before feeling tension on the other side. "Hey, Zander! Give me the book!"