Human Reader x Yandere Randall

(Y/N) Your Name. (L/N) Last Name. 

You're a nineteen-year-old girl named (Y/N) (L/N). You live in the city of Atlanta, Georgia. You live in an apartment with your best friend Elaine Green. It's a two-bedroom apartment, so you have your own rooms. 

Out of the two of you, Elaine is the slutty friend. She has wavy blonde hair, green eyes, a southern accent, is usually seen wearing tank tops, short shorts, short skirts, etc. You on the other hand don't show off like she does. Sure, you'll wear a shirt that barely shows cleavage once in a while, but you don't reveal much like Elaine does.

Right now, you're both in the living room watching TV. You scroll through the channels on the Roku. You find something recently trending on the news and Elaine says, "Ooh. We got ourselves one here in Atlanta. Click on it and let's see." 

You click the video and it's a video taken at the Atlanta Zoo. The news reporter is standing just right outside the gates of the zoo and the zookeeper who is a man is standing next to her. The reporter is Miss. Audrey McDowell. The zookeeper is Wayne Lopez.

Audrey says, "Audrey McDowell here with Atlanta's zookeeper, Mr. Wayne Lopez. Mr. Lopez has something very interesting to talk to us about. Would you like to tell us what it is you've discovered and had brought to your zoo?" 

Wayne says, "Yes, ma'am. I've discovered some large lizard creature lurking in our city. I tried to get him with a net at first. He just vanished. Nowhere to be found. But then I realized this thing could camouflage itself, so I got my special goggles that can see a chameleon. I know this as a zookeeper who has other reptiles here. But something about our new one is different. This one... Well, it speaks. That's how I know this giant lizard is a male." 

The scene changes to a bunch of people crowded around a glass cage and the reporter says, "We shot this scene to see this lizard creature for ourselves." They show the lizard. He seems to be looking around as he's trapped in there. You say, "Holy shit." Elaine says, "Damn, that thing is huge." 

You stifle a laugh. She giggles. You both laugh and she says, "That totally came out wrong, didn't it?" The reporter says, "That's right. The lizard is here at Atlanta Zoo if anyone's interested in seeing the new attraction." The lizard monster looks around. He disappears and everyone gasps. A little girl says, "Mommy, look! The lizard thing disappeared!" The lizard says to himself, "Fools are easily amused." 

Elaine gasps and says, "That thing just disappeared!" You say, "Elaine. He's a chameleon. He camouflaged himself." She says, "Neat. Hey, we need to go to the zoo and see that there lizard ourselves." You say, "Alright. We'll go tomorrow and see him for ourselves." She says, "I wonder if he's got a name." You say, "He might." 

(Time skip.)

The next day, you and Elaine are on your way to the Atlanta Zoo. You're walking there since you're only five blocks away from the zoo. Elaine says, "I'm so bringing Josh to my place tonight." You say, "Seriously? That guy? Ugh, he's such a sleaze." 

She smirks and says, "He knows how to kiss... down under.~" You say, "Just keep it down." She grins and says, "Sure thing... You need some too, girl. Get some." You say, "No time, Elaine." She says, "Oh, come on. You're a pretty girl. You need some action." 

You say, "Elaine. Nobody's interested in me." She says, "Well, you don't know that. Just you wait. Someone will come to you any time, now. And trust me. Sex is the best. It is the best dang thing ever. So good.~" You say, "If I ever get even a kiss in my life." 

You get to the zoo and you head into the gates after paying your way in. You walk around and you spot a worker. You walk to her and you say, "Excuse me." She sees you and she smiles saying, "Hi there. How can I help you ladies today?"