Chapter 13

Disclaimer:I do not own Sonic or Equestria girls,they are owned by Sega, Hasbro Studios/Allspark Animation productions,and Paramount picture.If you have not watched the new Sonic movie yet I highly advice you to not read this until you do,you have been warned for spoilers!Also art work not mine it's own by zypherinrh.

Chapter 13-Shadow the hedgehog

The next morning

All Sonic could remember was the events that transpired with Shadow,then after that it was pitch darkness until he heard a few voices crying out his name.It didn't take to long as those voices got louder as the blue hedgehog started opening his eyes to see people surround him.Once he started to hear clearly,he opened his eyes fully to see everyone surround him as it looked as if hours had gone by.

Tails:Sonic,speak to me...what happened!!

Sonic slowly got himself up as he tried standing up only for him to to fall back down as Twilight could only catch him before laying him down.

Sci-Twi:Easy there,you took a pretty heavy hit...you shouldn't try pushing yourself so soon.

Flash:Sonic what happened,where Sunset?!!

Sonic could only reply back weakly

Sonic:They...they took her,Shadow took her...

Rainbow Dash:Took her where?!

Knuckles:He took her to the Space colony ark...

Applejack:We have to go now,the longer we stand here and do nothing,the longer Sunset is in danger!

Tails and Twilight looked at each other before they signaled everyone to gather up their things as Tails immediately started his ship as they were only a few hours away from where they needed to be.Rainbow Dash could only care the blue hedgehog along the way as she could only hope Sonic make a full recovering.

Back with Sunset Shimmer

Sunset Shimmer could only remember waking up as she sat up to see herself in bed as she looked around to see herself inside a small and empty room.She looked outside the window to see nothing but space as she realized that this place was no other then the space colony ark.Before she could event think about standing up,she heard a partial voice not to far away and she looked over to see Shadow kneeling back against the wall with his hands cross.

Sunset Shimmer:W-What do you want from me?!

Shadow:Simple,the doctor told me get information about you since you are from another world too.

Sunset Shimmer:Like I'd tell you or that freak anything about me!!

Shadow:If you don't cooperate,the doctor would soon make you cooperate by force.

Sunset Shimmer:Yeah well I would rather die then betray my friends back at Equestria,whatever you plan to do to me won't work!

Shadow:Don't make promise you can't keep!

Sunset Shimmer:How would you know anything about promises,all your loyalty goes to is to an evil genius who cares about nothing but himself.

Shadow could only look on annoyance as Sunset Shimmer stood up from her bed in defiance while clenching her fist in anger.

Shadow:I'd advice you stay out of businesses that don't involve you.

Sunset Shimmer:No,I want to know one thing...why do you hate humans so much to the point where you would want to destroy the planet.Most of us didn't even do anything wrong!!