Chapter 16 - Alexander West (The End)

"Is that Alice?" Alex asked as I closed the front door. I thought she wouldn't notice. She never did like it when her sisters pester me, for two reasons.

I sighed, as I search for a good way to answer. She had her eyebrow raised in a few seconds.

"It was Alena. She's been asking for Christan's phone number."

"Christan?" She frowned as she walked closer.

"Lee's brother-in-law. You've met him." I reminded her and she looked surprised.

"I think she likes him." She stated softly and I grunted. I think she's a little obsessed.

"Why would your sister like him?" Sure, Christan has good looks and is successful, but he's been married already with two kids. From what I've heard, Tanya is a great person. It would be hard to compete with someone's memory. And from what I know, Christan hasn't been involved with anyone after Tanya.

Alex shrugged as she wrapped her arms around me. "She has always liked older men. She likes a good challenge even if it breaks her heart."

I frowned as I wrapped my own arms around her. "Is she a masochist?" That's the only thing that comes to mind. Why would you let yourself suffer?

Alex chuckled as she started pushing me around, towards the direction of the bedroom.

"What's up with you?" I suddenly noticed her overly sweet expression.

"I have a surprise for you."

I eyed her suspiciously. She never did a surprise before. She clumsily reveals things ahead of time.

"You'll have to tell me something, though." We managed to safely step into the room while hugging each other.

"What is it?" I dipped my head down and pecked her lips.

"What would you name the baby if it's a girl or a boy? And don't say King or Queen." She teased with a playful glare. I was stumped as she reached out behind her to grab a test kit and show me.

###

----

A/N: Thank you for reading. Kindly support the other stories from the series as well. Enjoy :)

Book 1 - Memories of Tomorrow

Book 2 - A Lifetime with You

Book 3 - I Need Your Warmth

Book 4 - When Our Hearts Collided

Book 5 - Destined to be With You