5: Meeting the hashiras

So we will continue from the last part now kokushibo's pov

Muzan:"Why did you not kill him!?"

Kokushibo:"I was going to but the sun came just in time but don't worry I will kill him next time.

Muzan:"Next time he might kill you kokushibo."

Kokushibo:"Rest assured lord muzan he isn't as strong as HIM. He just looks like him."

Muzan:"Maybe you are right i can easily kill him my self. But if we get his location I want you along with douma and akaza to go kill him."

Kokushibo:"Yes. I will not fail next time."

Muzan:"Nest time don't hold back kill him as soon as you lay eyes on him.I am really disappointed in you kokushibo. I sent you because I thought only you would get the Job done.

Kokushibo:"Forgive me lord muzan."

Muzan:"Now get lost and start searching for him and kill him then I will give you more of my blood."

Now with tanjiro we will skip the whole Arc of kyogai because nothing really changes except tanjiro defeats him with ease and inosuke can't even land a hit on tanjiro and is inspired by him to train harder when inosuke and zenitsu are recovering tanjiro tells them about total concentration breathing and how to breath constantly their respective breaths the spider demon ark is almost same only tanjiro cuts the treads attached to other swordsmen and kills the mother demon instantly and when tanjiro decapitates the father demon inosuke shouts at him for having all the fun and Tanjiro gets flung in air like in cannon.He Lands infront of rui.

Rui:*looks at tanjiro*"Your that boy my lord told me about.he said if i bring him your head he will give me lots of his blood enough to make me an uppermoon"

Tanjiro:(Sun breathing first form: Dance)*already behind and cut off Rui's head*

Sister demon:*shocked* *tries to run away but tanjiro catches up with her and cuts off her head*

Tanjiro:*takes Rui's blood and gives it to tamayo's cat*

Giyu:*arrives*

Tanjiro:"Hello. It has been a while isn't it."

Giyu:*With a black expression* "You have gotten stronger your skill is on the level of a piller. You just killed a lower moon so you might became hashira. But I don't know how the other piller react to you carrying a demon.

Nezuko:*comes out of the box and sees giyu and stands infront of tanjiro*

Giyu:"I see my decision was right to spare your sister."

Shinobu:*comes from behind and is about to attack Nezuko but her sword broke*

Tanjiro:*behind her* "please don't attack my sister she will not hurt anyone."

Shinobu:*about to say something*

Kasugai crow:"CAW CAW Tanjiro a demon Slayer and Nezuko his demon sister are called to HQ"

Tanjiro:"I refuse to come with you."

Giyu:"You should come those are the order of oyakata sama"

Tanjiro:"But my sister will be with me I will not have restrains on me I will protect my sister"

Giyu:"Okay fine by me."

Shinobu:"Oh my sword it broke."

Tanjiro:"Sorry about that."

At the HQ tanjiro is restrained and he has to hand over Nezuko to the kakushi giyu says they won't do anything to her and Tanjiro calms down All the hashira's arrive and things went as in cannon only difference is that tanjiro is not injured like in cannon now we go to when sanemi tries to stab Nezuko.

Sanemi:*About to stab Nezuko*

Tanjiro:*Rushes at him at a speed no one can keep up and punches his ribs breaking them and upper cuts his face*

All hashira's expect the stone piller:(what speed i could not keep up)

Tanjiro:"If you can't tell the difference between good demons and bad demons you should quit being a hashira.!"

Kaguya:*arrives* " Please forgive him tanjiro."

Tanjiro:* bows* " I am sorry oyakata sama i just can't see anyone hurting my sister."

Sanemi:*gets up* "You caught me off guard boy but now I am going to cut you in peices"

Kaguya:"Before you attack him just know he almost killed the upper rank 1 demon."

Everybody gets shocked hearing this and looks at tanjiro

Uzui:"This Boy almost killed Uppermoon 1!!?"

Everybody starts asking questions to tanjiro but kaguya gestures them to keeps quite.

Kaguya:"He also came in contact with kibutsuji muzan."

Everybody has a shocked expression

Kaguya:"When muzan looked at tanjiro he just started shaking and fell down and couldn't even move his body but he got away. After that he sent Uppermoon 1 and Tanjiro shook him away alone only with minor injuries."

Everybody is shocked.

Kaguya:"One more thing he uses the legendary sun breathing. And on his last mission killed a lower moon so he is eligible to take the position of sun pillar."

Sanemi:"I can accept that but sparing a demon i just can't do that oyakata sama.

So rest from here everything goes as cannon only while inosuke and zenitsu are recovering tanjiro is training his self less state to get himself stronger and he gets his first mission as a hashira we will get to that mission on the next part.

Sorry if the chapter is short there is nothing i could think off to make it more enjoyable but be ready for next chapter because I am going to make the next fight more detailed and in tengen's words flamboyant!!!.

Bye guys