25.Akaza vs Flame,Water and Thunder Hashira

Minutes earlier.

Kokushino:"What is your name ?"

Tengen:"Uzui tengen....Ssssound Hashira."

Kokushibo:"Sound huh I never fought a sound hashira before."

Tengen:(My whole body is shaking I fought the weakest uppermoon and struggled a lot can I even hope to touch this demon compared to this guy every demon I have faced is like a baby.)

kokushibo:*Enters transparent world*"Hmmm I see your quite strong but still weak compared to other hashira's of this generation you are definetly one of the weakest.... who is the strongest hashira."

Tengen:"Tanjiro is the strongest."

Kokushibo:*is angry but calms himself down*"Then who is the second strongest? And how do you know who is at what level?"

Tengen:"Tanjiro told us about our ranking before this battle and told us who we should engage."

Kokushibo:"So who were you supposed to engage?"

Tengen:"None of the upperranks just the support for others but tanjiro told the weaker once to not even try to fight you."

Kokushibo:"So now your are in face of death itself and have no way to run away what will you do know?"

Tengen:*calms himself down*"huhhhh."

Kokushibo:"it took you this long to calm yourself come at me as long as you entertain me I will not kill you."

Tengen:" don't you mock me! ."*rushes at him and uses first form of sound breathing.*

Kokushibo:"I have to say your quite fast if I was as strong I was before that man gave me more of his blood I might have needed to draw my blade and defend myself."*is behind tengen*

Tengen:*rushes at kokushibo*

Kokushibo:"To commend your strength I need to unsheath my blade to or it would be rude."

Tengen:*Jumps back immeadiatly*

Kokushibo:"Moon Breathing First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace."

Tengen:(Sound breathing Fourth Form: Constant Resounding Slashes!)*Blocks every attack of kokushibo but still is cut in few places

Tengen:(Sound breathing Fourth Form: Constant Resounding Slashes!)*Blocks every attack of kokushibo but still is cut in few places.*

Kokushibo:"hmmm I see you know my sword technique did tanjiro told you? well anyway even if you knew it you still managed to dodge and counter my moon blades... consider me impressed."

Tengen:"yes Tanjiro told us all about your moon breathing and your blood demon art! we know your every single forms and ways to counter it!"

Kokushibo:"Oh I see but did you consider it that I am just playing with you but still nobody other than few people have managed to press me beyond this level and i asure you...You will not be one of them."