6: Training and breathing techniques

Giyu:*Walking towards the butterfly estate*

Tanjiro:"Giyu_san thanks for giving your life for my sister."

Giyu:"It was nothing."

Tanjiro:"Hey want to have a sparing match?"

Giyu:"....Ok let's go."

Tanjiro:"Let's see how much I have improved."

So in the training tanjiro absolutely desimates giyu he is so fast giyu is amazed how strong he has gotten from then on giyu after his every mission trains with tanjiro to get stronger let's go to their conversation after training.

Giyu:"See through world?"

Tanjiro:"Yes. When you enter that state you see the inside the body of your opponent."

Giyu:"You have that state right?"

Tanjiro:"Yes but it is very hard to get you need a lot of stamina to maintain it."

Giyu:"I see. So you think I can get access to it."

Tanjiro:"Yes. You just need to awaken you demon Slayer mark."

Giyu:"I don't know. I am not like you or any other hashira."

Tanjiro:"Why are you underestimating yourself?"

Giyu:"I don't think I can get the demon Slayer mark. But maybe he could have gotten it."

Tanjiro:"Who are you talking about?"

So giyu tells tanjiro his backstory like in cannon.

Tanjiro:"But do you want to let your friend's sacrifice go to waste?"

Giyu has the same flashback of sabito like in cannon.

Giyu:*smiles* " Let's get back to training I want to get stronger." *Looks towards tanjiro with determination*

Tanjiro:*Takes the wooden sword *
"Okay let's go!" *Charges at giyu*

After the training with tanjiro for a couple of months giyu is close in strength to his demon Slayer mark cannon counter part let's go to another conversation.

Tanjiro:"I have another thing to tell you."

Giyu:"What is it?"

Tanjiro:"I think in the pillers only you can get access to selfless state. If you can access it only for 5 seconds you can easily kill an uppermoon not Uppermoon 1 but I think Maybe Uppermoon 3 but if once you use it you will definitely fall unconscious at your present state after the attack but if you train more you can easily be the Strongest pillar."

Giyu:"I don't know but if you say i can so I will try my best."

Tanjiro:"There is so much more i can tell you but for now focus on getting the selfless state and see through world. Bye now i wish you luck I need to visit zenitsu and inosuke." *Disappears from sight*

In the rehabilitation room.

Zenitsu:"I wish tanjiro was here."

Door opens

Tanjiro:"I am here so why did you summoned me insect pillar."

Shinobu:*blushes* "Oh i didn't realise in your trial you are very handsome boy tanjiro!"

Tanjiro:"Thanks."

Zenitsu:*with an angry expression* "Why you.. tanjiro your not my friend anymore!"

Tanjiro:"ah..why zenitsu!"

Shinobu:"oh tanjiro teach these boys about total constant concentration breathing."

Tanjiro:"ah i already told both of these guys about that."

Zenitsu:"When did you told us I think we have missed it."

So tanjiro explains total concentration constant breathing and rest is like in cannon . Okay so tanjiro is also promoted to hashira position and given his own estate he named it the sun estate. So he is sent on the mission with Rengoku on mugen train with zenitsu and inosuke joining them and i forgot to mention it zenitsu usually carries Nezuko with him and while tanjiro was away he got close to Nezuko. Let's get to the conversation with Rengoku and Tanjiro.

Rengoku:"So! You use sun breathing! Right!?"

Tanjiro:"Yes I use sun breathing and i can use so well because of your records tell your father i appreciate it."

Rengoku:'Yes i will! I also appreciate it after your visit he has been saying that this time we may defeat Kibutsuji muzan!."

Zenitsu:"Why everyone is making a big deal about you able to use sun breathing? what's so special about it?."

Rengoku:"I will answer your question! I heard it from my father the other day! Sun breathing is the first and the strongest breath style every other breathing techniques just mimic sun breathing in their respective states! Flame breathing is the closest to the sun breathing.."

Tanjiro:"No your wrong."

Everybody looks at tanjiro

Tanjiro:"The Breathing technique that comes close to sun breathing is not flame but moon Breathing. I saw the destructive power with my own eyes."

Rengoku:"Oh! Who uses that breath style!"

Tanjiro:"The Strongest Uppermoon kokushibo or you can call him michikatsu tsugikuni."

Everybody is shocked and listen very carefully.

Tanjiro:"The attacks are so strong,fast and unpredictable. I barely got saved because of the sun but I have improved now next time I see him i will cut his head before even he can react."

So Rengoku and Tanjiro talk about breathing technique and demons and swordsmanship and how to improve themselves further inosuke and zenitsu are in just awe listening to them.

So from here rest is cannon they fell asleep from demons blood art and they get out of the dream. But the fight will be a lot different than in the cannon i will update the next chapter as soon as I can and i intentionally made tanjiro train with giyu to increase his strength because he is my favourite hashira. Ok so be ready for the next chapter i will cover the entire mugen train Arc in that single chapter and it will be so different than in cannon.

Bye I can't wait to write the next chapter sorry if there is little to nothing combat in this chapter but in next chapter there is only combat.