~ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 ~

A/n: If you are able to do so, please play Volcano by NctU if you want to listen to the song I wrote it to

"Is this girl bothering you Hyung?"

Jeongin's stance was more leant towards Hyunjin than me and I gave him a stern look.

"No she's fine, I just made up for something I owed her." Hyunjin replied to his bold statement adjusting his shirt, then trying to hide his wet hair. Although Jeongin had came in confident there seemed some sudden awkward tension in the room.

Jeongin turned his head between us stepping back out of our space.
"Can I borrow her for a second?"
My head shot towards Jeongin his eyes unreadable locking with mine. His harsh act seems to be failing once again.

Hyunjin stood up holding my arm from the side.

"She's not going anywhere with you."

Jeongin undid another button of his shirt wiping some sweat off his cheek before placing a hand in his right suit trouser pocket.
"So my reputation proceeds me." He mumbled and his statement went over my head once again.

"You've been with more girls than I have." Hyunjin kept his hand on my arm which I could feel through the material of my dress. I had just assumed Jeongin had never had a girlfriend before. The braces he wears caught me off guard. This teaches me never to judge a book by it's cover. I thought he seemed experienced.

"Who was your girlfriend before?" I asked Jeongin up front catching Hyunjin off guard.

"You know this idiot?" Hyunjin asked me and I nodded slowly.

"My girlfriend was Mina." Jeongin coldly said locking eyes on me as my head tried to think back to the last time I'd heard that name.

"How long?"

"6 months."

"Why didn't you tell me."

"You're the one who initiated it, I was just there for fun, I didn't have to tell you that."

"I thought you were meant to be ignoring me as if nothing happened." I mumbled.

"You're still obsessed with me?"

I didn't respond but instead angrily took hold of Hyunjin's arm.

"Let's go clean up your hair." I muttered pulling him carefully to follow me wanting to be as far from Jeongin as possible.

"She's at the party tonight." He called after me but I didn't respond, we were just about too far away. Instead of the bathroom I took him to the kitchen which only a few people were sitting out the party. Mina. She must be pretty, the name even sounded pretty. No wonder I got ditched so quickly. But I won't let that get in the way.