Inception.

song for this chapter:
Sweet Emotion - The Kooks
(link added if you'd like to listen while reading!)
___________________________________

May 8
(1 week later)

Harry

The last time I woke up nearly as nervous as I am today was the day of Jarelle and I's first date

Held in her embrace last night after exchanging a multitude of kisses and coming down from the pleasure our bodies repeatedly gave to one another on our joint shower; our bodies having become accustomed to it during our time together. We traced patterns on each other's skin and lulled each other to sleep whispering sweet nothings against our lips.

I woke up before my phone's alarm clock rang out to the feel of scattered kisses being littered against the length of my neck, all the way down to my chest.

She would stop occasionally to trace her warm hands on the expanse of every tattoo she'd kiss, going as far as bringing her hand down to my hips to trace the tattoos that mark my skin there.

Her fingertips would tease the skin below my belly button, smoothing them over the sparse hairs on the area before bringing her hand up and resuming her previous action and latching her arm around my waist, tightening her hold on me and tilting her head up to rest her chin on my chest.

The soft smile that greets me has butterflies threatening to burst from my insides and flutter all around us.

Her bed hair somehow resembles the golden hue of honey, thanks to the sunlight pouring in from the window and sets perfectly over her. All creating an unmistakable radiance I have no doubt comes from within, rising to the surface with no effort whatsoever.

"Good morning." She breaks our comfortable silence.

I flit my eyelids a few times to adjust to the light, smiling lazily at her, I reply, "Mornin'."

I tuck a stray hair that fell while adjusting her position to lay on her stomach between my legs and rest her chin on her arms that now lay where her chin once was.

"Hi." She whispers.

"Hi, baby."

Her face shyly scrunches up before she laughs at her antics and tilts her head to the side, giving the sun a perfect view of her side profile.

I study her features, admiring even the smallest details of her face. From the way her baby hairs lie scattered on her hairline, to the way her chin juts out slightly from the way it sits on top of her arms.

It's the smallest things that bring ease to my striking nerves for today's meeting.

And also helps me think of something other than the very distinct friend that's undoubtedly trying to interrupt our wholesome interaction.

"We better start getting ready, or else we'll be late" She asks, shuffling her body so our faces are mere inches from each other.

Our lips just grazing each other when I groan, emitting a laugh from her. "Let's just stay in today." I suggest, stalling as well until I manage my little situation down south.

"No can do," she goes to stand, giving me a once over and fucking laughing at my state after her teasing. She pulls me up into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. "you need to be at the studio at 9:30 and I have to be at the shop before we open, so up you go!"

Her peppy mood has her walking towards the bathroom with a kick in her step, turning back to make sure I was still trailing behind her.

After reaching the shower, we both took our sweet time washing each other, as well and sharing our thoughts in hopes to calm our nerves.