31

REMI'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Oh. My. Gooooood." My eyes roll in the back of my head while I'm straddling him, holding on to his neck for dear life. He is thrusting so fucking hard into me that I think he's going to actually tear me in half. But for some odd reason, I need more.

"Harder, please!" I whine out, leaning my head back to absorb all of the beating, the pleasure. Andy doesn't disappoint and god fucking damn this man is insane! I'm a blubbering whining mess and his low groans are sending me to high heaven.

I yelp when I feel his heavy hand land on my ass, a loud spank echoing off of the car. God, how I feel bad for his driver, but at the same time I don't! Let him hear how skilled of a lover his boss is! His hand smacks my ass again and again, pushing the lower feeling of my tummy even more. God fuck I'm going to ruin the interior of his car.

"Such a good boy for Daddy, yeah?" Andy pants in my ear, licking it slowly. "So fucking tight, if it wasn't for me already knowing how your body felt like then I'd think you were a virgin."

"I'm yours!" I yell out, shoving my body back down on his as much as I can. I'm about to be spent.

"Damn right you are!" He yells, gripping onto my hips even tighter.

"Andy I'm going!"

"Me too baby, god me too!"

We both ride out our orgasms and I'm gasping and panting for air, sweat dripping down my face. My body starts to go limp as I come down from my high. Wow. Fuck. It's been awhile. Andy lifts me up from his lap and lays me down on the leather seats, spreading my legs a bit.

"God you are so fucking beautiful even with me leaking out of you."

I nod lazily, my core burning up. I'm spent.

"Oh!" I yelp out when I feel his tongue against my hole, oh my god how could I forget this man is a freak?

"Ughhh you even taste amazing still. My baby."

Okay, maybe I'm not so spent after all. I mean...how else could we spend an afternoon in stopped traffic?

My legs are fucking jelly when we pull up to the house. I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous. He said a lot of people don't know that I'm alive! Like what will they do when they see me? Hopefully nothing, because Andy is their boss and all.

He pulls his face from me and smirks, his hair disheveled and everywhere, spit glazing his chin. God he's so fucking hot. His lip is bruised a bit and his nose looks a lot better. He helps me slide my joggers back up, being extra careful around my new tattoo.

Andy opens his door and helps me out, wrapping his arm tight around my waist. I lean into him and close my eyes, smiling a bit.

"Are you in heaven baby?" He chuckles, now completely hugging me.

"Mhmm," I moan. My legs cannot stop shaking.

"Come on, I'll send some more euphoria your way once we get upstairs."

Fuck you don't have to tell me twice! I follow close behind him and hold on to his arm tightly when we step into the house. It's the usual talking and clatter but once we are inside it goes completely silent. Um, are we interrupting something?

"Oioi back from the dead Remi!" Ricky yells, a beer in his shaking hand.

Simmons smirks at me from the couch and holds up his beer. James comes rushing in and lifts me off of my feet, twirling me around. "I missed my little stripper friend!"

"Oh my god get off of me," I giggle.

He observes me and laughs loudly, his breath reeks of alcohol. "Damn Andy you just got him back and you already fucked around?"

My eyes widen and I try to give him a poker face. "What?!"

James rolls his eyes and sets me back down, ruffling my hair. Andy pulls me right into him by my waist and god...wow I feel amazing.

"Red cheeks, bitten lips, sex hair, a hickey here and there," James points out on me. I didn't even realized I'd look so fucked out!

Andy shrugs, grabbing my ass and making me yelp. "He's mine. I'll do whatever I have to do to claim him."

"Claim me again upstairs? I'm starting to forget," I whisper in his ear. He smirks at me and pulls me to the staircase when we both stop, seeing the same person blocking off the staircase.

"Wow, Remington, I thought you were dead." Austin's face looks unphased, his arms in front of his chest.

"Well, surprise!" I manage out a forced giggle. Ugh I hate him!

He shrugs, rolling his eyes. "Andy, I found out more about-"

"Not right now. The only thing I'm doing is spending time with my husband. Anything you have go to James."

Austin's jaw drops. "But Andy, this is shit you need to address. I don't feel comfortable going to him."

Andy hugs me from behind and I can already tell he is rolling his eyes. "James is my second, Austin. I don't give a shit about your past but you need to treat him with fucking respect. He can handle it. Now go, I never had the chance to take my husband to oblivion yet."

I giggle as we step past him, his face turning red in anger. How can he make it any more obvious? Not only that but Andy doesn't even want him! So why does he even keep trying?

Whatever, not my business right now. I run up the steps behind Andy until we reach his room, giving him small kisses as he pushes me up against his door. Oh god I love this man so fucking much.

"I'm going to take my fucking time and taste every inch of you, there won't be a place on your body that hasn't had my tongue over it."

I shiver and nod. Oh do I believe it.