43

ANDY'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Remi! No!" I scream as I lunge across the room at the crazed man. I reach for my gun and scream out as I watch the knife plunge straight into my husband's chest. His eyes widen as he stares down at it and I notice tears starting to run down his face. Oh god, no, oh fuck no, Remi! It's as if time is moving by so slow. Everything is fucking blurry. I'm going to kill him. I'm going to slaughter him!

I point my gun at Austin as he darts across the room, running for his life. I pull the trigger and miss the fucker's head but catch his shoulder. He cries out and the force of the bullet makes him fall backward while James runs at him, tackling him to the ground. Once I see that James is on top of him I turn towards Remi but he's not there. What the fuck? Where is he?!

I look down at the white tile floor and notice his black boot lying still, not moving. I gulp and feel the sweat pool on my neck. Oh god...oh baby... I've seen so many fucking dead bodies. I've killed so many people. I never would bat an eye. It never bothered me. I would never feel guilty afterwards and I slept fine at night. But now in this moment, I'm terrified. My heart is beating out of my chest and I don't know if I can manage my legs to move. I need to see him, make sure he's okay. He has to be okay, right?

Once I force my wobbly legs forward, the heaviness increases in my stomach. I see up his leg to his torso, blood pooling around him as he is sitting back against the cabinet, his face pale. His eyes are still wide and I get a closer look at the knife in his fucking chest. Oh my god.

"Benny! Someone get Benny! We need him now!" I cry out, trying to yell as loud as possible. My hands won't fucking work they are trembling so bad. I place my hands on his waist and instantly twitch. He's drenched in blood. Remi slowly looks up into my eyes and God damn his eyes are so red from the tears. No baby, don't look at me like this!

"Breathe," I shakily say, grabbing onto both of his clammy hands. "You are going to be okay. I'm here baby, I'm here."

"I...I...Andy..." His beautiful brown doe eyes are full of so much fucking fear. "I can't breathe."

"Then calm down, okay?" My voice cracks and I feel warmth on my face. What the fuck. What is that?

Tears. It's fucking tears.

He leans his head back and stares straight into my eyes. "I don't wanna go."

"Then don't!" I sob out, my chest heaving. "You stay right where you are, okay? I promise, it'll all be okay." I bring both of his red stained hands in front of me and kiss his knuckles. I hear loud footsteps running towards us and Remi starts to close his eyes. God don't no!

"Stay awake, stay awake sweetie."

"Oh holy shit Andy," Benny crouches down and looks Remington over. He pulls an oxygen mask over his face but he looks at me with tears in his own eyes.

"Well, what the fuck are you waiting for?!" I yell, anger building in my chest. "Fucking help him!"

"Andy," Benny looks at me with that look. That look. That mother fucking look. I don't want your pity! I want you to help him!

"There's nothing I can do for him. Just be here for him. He doesn't have much longer."

My mouth drops and I stare at my husband. No. That can't be true. That's fake. He's being lazy. Or maybe he was on that rat's fucking side! I should have killed Austin when I planned to the first time! I didn't think he had the balls!

"Andy," Remi gasps out, pulling the mask off. "I'm... I'm scared."

I look at Benny and he nods at me. I wipe my tears quickly and move behind him, holding him in my arms. "There is nothing to be scared of my darling. You are my strong, strong boy, right? My wonderful, brave husband. The love of my fucking life," I cry out, nuzzling his neck. I can't fucking do this! I can't let him leave me! I just got him back!

"You think...my...my...dog is...up..there?"

Oh god. Oh my god.

"Yes baby, she will be up there so happy to see you. And your grandparents darling."

"I don't..wanna l. Leave. You."

"I know," I cry harder, hugging him tight. "I love you so fucking much!"

Remi's eyes close, a small smile appears on his plump lips. "I love you more."

I close my eyes and sob harder as I listen to his wheezing breathing stop, his chest no longer moving. I feel his blood pooling around me and I just fucking can't. It's not supposed to be here! It's supposed to be in his beautiful body! I scream and kick at the cabinets, pulling my hair as his body limply falls over. I can't look. It'll be real.

I force my legs to stand up and I grab my hand gun, stomping over to James and Austin.

"Andy...we have to interrogate him first." James looks at me in fear. "Don't lose your sight man."

I don't fucking care. Fuck this gang. Fuck Austin. Fuck James. Fuck everyone. I have no loyalty. I aim the gun at his head and pull the trigger, hearing Austin scream. Blood splatters all over James and the walls. I feel some hit me but I don't give a fuck. Who fucking cares.

"Andy! Dude no! What the fuck were you thinking?!"

Empty. I feel so goddamn empty.

I walk back over to Remi and lay down next to him, feeling his body. His soft perfect skin. I yank the knife out of his body and toss it to the side, pulling his body close to me. He's still fucking warm but so goddamn limp. I'll see you soon, baby.

I grab my hand gun and press it against my temple.

"Andy wait no!"

BANG

Please don't hate me 🥺👉👈