6

* SOPHIA

" Really? Just for curiosity right?" The amount of sarcasm I'm hearing in her voice is bothering me. " Or you got a little secret you don't want to tell anybody." She smirks and I suddenly go queasy.

" like what?"

" That pussy of yours gets wet to the thought of another pussy rubbing against it." My knees almost buckled as she said it so calmly.

" How is it so easy for you?"

" Because I don't care what anyone thinks."

Kiss me.
Please.

And she does, she backs me against the steady counter and kisses me hard and slow. Letting me savor her taste, I love it so much it's like I'm trying to tuck some away for later. Her tongue moves against mine to smoothly and I'm squirming under her. She drags the last stroke of her tongue out and I'm left gasping for air.

" I got off thinking about you this morning." The smallest whimper escapes my mouth and I'm so surprised by myself.

She kisses my jaw and down to my neck, she sucks on the sensitive part of my neck and then looks me in my eyes when she stands back up straightly. " tell your boyfriend I did that." And with that, she leaves.

I turn around to face the mirror and I see a huge hickey visibly on my neck.

Oh my god.

.....
I quickly left the bathroom to head to the parking lot after texting Landon I didn't feel well and that he needed to find a ride. I found her walking in the hall and rushed up to her.

" do you wanna hang out?"

" you sure you can?" She asks. " my parents think I'm at the pep rally, let's go somewhere now."

" where would you want to go then, princess." She teased. I smile and then gripped my keys in my hand. " somewhere no one would see us, in the daytime."

" Where's that?"

Next thing I know we are in the bus's parking lot. The buses are empty's and we are sitting in separate seats next to each other.

" That boyfriend of yours, he's an asshole, he almost drugged you and you pushed it off as if it was fine."

" He's a good person at heart, I've known him my whole life, our parents are best friends, we played together as babies and even took baths together. We're perfect, we're getting married after college, having two children, my parents already set everything up, it's good as done." I said playing with my hair.

She lays her head back in the seat and sighs. "Life would be better if you did what you wanted."

She got up moved next to me and stared me in my eyes. " what do you want?" I blurt out before I do something I might regret. " I want to kiss you again." She says it like it's not hard for her.

"And more." She smirks, mischief behind those green eyes. She cups my cheek and stares at my lips.

" I did it last time.... you turn," I whisper even though we are the only ones in here. She raises a brow and presses her lips to mine. I immediately put my hands in her hair tugging slightly. I lean against the window and she's in between my legs. She moans softly as our tongues swirl around each other.

Her hand travels up my jeans, causing me to shiver from her touch. " Soph..."
" please." I cling to her like the world is falling apart against us and she's the only thing saving me.

She looks down between us and watches as she unbuttons my jeans, pulling them down slightly. She moves her hand in into my underwear until she's able to cup my pussy.

I gasp as the touch is foreign to me. " Landon doesn't touch you like this does he?"

I kiss her again and then look her in her eyes, breathing deeply. " I've never let him touch me."
" I love that I'm your first." She spreads my folds and pulls her hand back up, she has my juices moving down her fingers, and I'm about to pass out until she puts them in her mouth and sucks them clean.

I whimper and pull her to me again. " please please please." I thrust my hips up trying to cause any friction against her knee.

" Please what?" I had realized I was so deprived until now.

" please touch me Noa I need it."