16

*SOPHIA

Watching her hang out with Libby is killing me. Libby is obviously into Noa, and Noa is just entertaining her.

But I'm entertaining Landon. We're doing the same thing. Libby wants Noa, and I want Noa, but Libby doesn't have as much to lose as me.

I've heard what the girls in the locker room said about her.

She transferred from New York after getting caught with her girlfriend in the school's bathroom. She gives me a look like she knows that I'm into Noa and that she is willing to do anything to get her to herself.

I plan on going over to Noa's today to talk to her, and I'm not leaving till Noa forgives me.

I shut my car door as I walk up to the entrance of the gym.
I immediately see her father and he pauses from what he's doing with a guy and rips off his gloves.

Her father is big...and I mean huge, he's nothing but pure muscle, and Noa is his baby girl, I know he doesn't play about her.

I don't plan to either.

I take off my sunglasses and take in his 6'7 figure. I've seen the belts in his office and around the gym. He was a boxer in his day and he still looks like it.

" Noa isn't here." He gruffs out.

"I know she is Mr. Northwood I saw her get off the bus." I look up at him, I haven't lost eye contact with him since he approached me.

I know he knows how to get under my skin, I'm terrified of him, but that's only because I've hurt his daughter so he isn't that nice guy he was when I first met him.

" Please, five minutes."

He cuts his eyes to the stairs and I look over and see Noa with a towel around her shoulders.

She's surprised to see me, she's blushing.

Her hair is wet and it's making me wet but that's not why I'm here. I gulp as she looks at her dad then she runs back upstairs.

" Go ahead." Her dad smirks as if he's challenging me. I accept.

I huff and run upstairs after her.

" Noa!" As soon as I reach her door she slams it in my face, it hits the tip of my nose and I take a step back to gather myself.

" I'm sorry...I didn't know you worked at the arcade."

" so you're apologizing for being caught...Great apology Sophia!" She says from inside the room. " no that's not what I meant! I'm sorry for flaunting my relationship with Landon in front of you, especially after what's happened between us the last couple of weeks." All I hear is silence.

" it was never my intention to hurt you, I'm just confused, so confused Noa, and when I saw you with Libby it hurt. I felt how you felt and I hated feeling like that, I can't imagine how hurt you felt. I'll break up with Landon but I can't come out yet, I'm not ready, I'm asking for you to help me get there because I want to be with you...or at least try."

As soon as I got that last word out the door opened. Her eyes were glossy.

" give me another chance," I said with a final breath as I pulled her in and kissed her with all I had. She hesitated but her hands went in my hair and tugged, I gasped but didn't want her to stop.

" you're all I can think about." She said in between kisses. " same here." I smiled as she pulled me into her room and slammed the door shut.