21

*NOA

I'm smoking a cigarette, tapping my foot to the beat of the smiths playing on the radio and I turn and see her smiling. The wind blew her hair all over her face but looking beautiful nonetheless. She had changed her clothes at my house and then we hit the road, I was taking her to a place I used to go all the time when I was younger.

" And you never knew....how much I really liked you....because I never even told you." I sang to her and she giggled, watching me with a glint in her eyes.

" Take me back to the old house is hands down my favorite by them, other than the night has opened my eyes."

I can feel her watching me and then just as I turn my head after blowing out the smoke I think we're alone now by Tiffany started playing.

By the way she smiled I could tell she knew this one. God, I have so many butterflies I can't even explain.
"Children behave...," I started
" that's what they say when we're together...," she finished.

" and watch how you play.....they don't understand and so we're...." I sang. " Running just as fast as we can...." I moved my fingers to symbolize the beat in between,
She grabbed my hand ready to sing that next part. " holding onto one another hand." I pull her hand to my lips and kiss her knuckles.

I take the steering wheel as we sing the rest of the song while we enter the small town.
.....

"Where are we?" she asks as we step out of the car.

" A small town called St Fareent, known for their Festivals." I grab her hand and lead her through the festival's lines.

"Tarot readings." She said. " Yeah, they have a lot of pretty cool stuff here."

" This is beautiful." She stopped at a jewelry booth and picked up an angel wing necklace with a pinkish crystal.

" that my dear is a rose quartz, the crystal of love." The booth owner said. "We'll take two!" Before she could get out her money I handed the woman the money. She each handed us the necklace and we immediately put it on, I watch the huge smile grow on Sophia's face when she sees it on me.

" Ohh, handmade dresses!" she pointed off into the distance and grab my hand leading me there.

I liked the way she smiled the entire time we were here, I could tell breaking up with Landon was far from her mind right now.