26

*SOPHIA

I frown as I watch Noa leave out the door, but Landon sits down next to me.
"So what color are we wearing to prom?"

I scoff and try to push him out of the seat so I can leave. But he grabbed my wrist tightly, I could see the hatred on his face, I've known Landon my whole life and I've never seen him like this.

" Landon." I struggled to her out his grip.

" I wouldn't suggest leaving, so this is what we're going to do." He sets my wrist back down and I rub it under the table. " We're graduating soon, and everything will still go as planned, we'll go to prom together, we'll go to college too and our parents will be happy because we'll be together, just like we've always wanted....and if you don't comply, I'll make sure that lesbian girlfriend of yours life will be hell, got that?"

I know I don't have another choice, I don't know if I'm willing to jeopardize my relationship with my parents. I love them, I can't lose them, and I don't want to. But I also want Noa, and god I want her so bad.

" I got it."

.....
The following Monday I'm walking in with Landon's arm around my waist.

At lunch, he's eating my chips and kissing my neck while his arm is around me.
" So what colors are we wearing for prom."

I don't listen to what he's saying because I'm only looking at the empty spot at the table on the other side of the room of the cafeteria where Noa sat.

" Fine, I'll pick." I can hear the irritation in his voice, but I don't care. He's an asshole that can't let people be happy.

And I was just starting to think I am in love with Noa. I mean she's everything Landon isn't.

One she doesn't have a dick, but she sure as hell knows how to use a strap.

Two she makes me see things in a different light. Noa and I are perfect together, anyone can see that if people would let us.