18

*SOPHIA

I like waking up in Noa's arms, she smells like cinnamon and apples, the best combination.

I had no trouble sleeping tonight and I'm glad. I lay my head against her shoulder, looking at the view from her window.

I had sex for the first time. And it was with a girl! I look over at Noa, my purity ring is still on her chain, twinkling brightly in the daylight.

I don't regret it, and I don't feel like I'll be punished for it by God. He loves me and everyone else, he'll still love me.

I lifted and looked around for some clothes.

" Middle drawer." I heard Noa's groggy voice sounds behind me. " sorry if I woke you."

She waved her hand and checked the time before getting up herself. I watched her naked form shine in the daylight as she threw on a tank that really showed her nipples and some black shorts.

" I'm downstairs in the garage working with my dad if you need me." She pulled the chain with my ring on it out of her shirt and I watched it carefully.

" You want it back?"

" no, I want you to keep it," I say quietly as she makes her way over to me. She leans down and kisses me, twice on the mouth, once on each cheek, and then once on my forehead.

She has no idea what that small gesture just did to my heart.

She slaps my butt before leaving the room. I turn around smiling while trying to find some clothes to wear after I take a shower.

....
After showering I put on one of Noa's old baseball shirts and a pair of Jean shorts.
I found her in the garage with her dad working on a car.

She slide out from under the car and smiled at me. " Hey, I made you coffee." She popped up and pointed to the cup on the counter.

" thank you." I watched her eyes as I sipped slowly. " I'll go get you some cream and sugar." She takes the cup and rushed back inside leaving me with her dad.

" I'm not going to say anything because she's really happy." I feel a but coming. " make sure it stays that way." I gulped but nodded at the same time. He turned back to the car and got back to work.

God, he is terrifying.