7

*NOA

I give her another kiss as I move my hand back into her panties. I rubbed her throbbing clit in circles as she grinded against my hand.

" tell me how you touched yourself thing about me this morning, I want a visual." She moans. "You want a visual, what's better than the real thing." I leaned off me and ripped off my jacket.

I went back to the seat I was originally in and slid down my pants.

" touch yourself with me."

She pulled her pants down and I finally got to see her beautiful bare pussy, dripping. I just hand my hands in that, and the thought turns me on so much.

She sucked in a breath as she finally saw mine. Then she rubbed he pussy faster, not taking her eyes off my pussy.

" God, you're so hot." She says, I release a light chuckle and she just smiles. The wet sounds of us playing with our cunts fills the bus and I don't know what to do with myself.

" Fuck." I grip the top of the seat and stare directly at her. She was whimpering, moaning, doing what she wants. 

" I think I....."

" Cum?" I smirked. She nodded frantically and I pushed two fingers into my pussy, fucking myself with them imagining they were her fingers.

One day though it will be real.

" Oh...shit..." she was shaking slightly and rubbing her pussy frantically, grinding up against her hand. I loved the sight.

I clenched around my fingers and I felt my own release coming.

"....Noa...."

" ....Sophia...."

She let out a loud whimper as my eyes rolled to the back of my head, I said just about every curse words in the book. She got up from her seat and pulled up her pants and climbed on top of me.

I was seeing stars as she sat on top of me. She takes my hand and sucks my fingers clean, closing her eyes and moaning in contentment, she laid on top of me as we kissed lazily so more until we realized the pep rally was about to end and students would be coming out.

We stepped off the bus she fixed her hair and I just watched her, her cheeks were blushed red and she was gripping her shirt at the side.

She looked around before leaning on her toes and she pressed a kiss to my lips that left me swooning. She jogged off to her car as I ran my fingers through my hair.

I need more, I'm addicted.