Chapter Ten

After we finished our bacon and waffles Sam said I should go shower and get cleaned up since I was in a coma for the last few months and haven't had a proper wash.

"Come on, I'll show you how the shower works." Killian said as he finished loading the dishwasher.

I got up and walked to my room. "Shit. Damon, you can't just come whenever you feel like now, Baby is using this room." Killian said with no sympathy for his best friend.

I gave Damon an apologetic look as he dramatically fell into Sams arms. "Oh why my goddess, why must you make me suffer sooo!!" He faked.

"Dear goddess, look what you've done, my mate...the light in his eyes is slowly getting dim...oh why goddess." Sam joined in on his stupidity and laid him down on the ground, one hand caressing his cheek and the other placed on his hands that are clasped together on his chest.

"Gasp...my love...gasp...remember me........gasp..." Who even says the word gasp.

"No don't leave me...I need you here....tears...who's going to try on skirts and dresses for me...more tears...I love you." Sam exaggerated now holding his face in her hands.

Damon lifted an arm up and pushed her hair out of her face and behind her ear. "Gasp...I love........long sharp gasp....I lo....dead" Why are they like this?

"Why did we stand here and watch them do that?" I turned to look at Killian who has his phone out recording them.

"Because it's Sam and Damon." He said putting his phone back in his pocket.

*Thump*

"Oowww what the fuck Sam!" Looking over Damon had is hands cradling his head. Sam got up with a smirk on her face, "because bitch boy, you died before saying I love you back."

"What? Of course I love you back, why would you think I didn't!" He frantically got up from the ground.

Sam simply just folded her arms, sat down with her legs crossed and looked at him.

"I- you're giving me that look...I can't- I can't do that in front of them." He looked rather scared but he was blushing as well. This just got a whole lot interesting.

"Do it or you can have blue balls until my next heat." That smirk on her face, oh she's evil.

"That- YOU CAN'T!! Your heat isn't for another 3 weeks and my rut is next week!!"

"Fine, I guess I'll just tell them about how you like it when touch you...all over...in dif-"

"OK I'LL DO IT!! Fuck,-" the blush on his face just increased a shit ton. I never thought I'd see the day.

Damon got on his knees in front of Sam, arms crossed behind his back and looking down.

"Fuck, Sam why do you make me do thes-ahh fuck."

Sams foot came down right on his dick. That either hurt or he liked it...I assume he liked it because his you could smell his phenomens.

"Is that any way you talk to me love? In front of our friends?" She leaned over and lifted his face up. That was hot. Would Killian do this with me?

"No ma'am, sorry ma'am." The look on his face, his eyes were I don't know how to put it into words but they're different. Would I look at Killian like that? All hot and bothered, being ready for whatever is to come?

"He's submissive to his mate, this means he's inclined and willing to submit to orders or wishes of his mate, sexual or non sexual." Killian was now stood right next to me leaning against the counter closest to my bedroom door.