Chapter Thirteen

After a week of convincing everyone (mostly Killian) that I'm ok to go school, they finally gave in. With a few exceptions that is. The first being there must be at least 5 pack members in my classes just in case I, as they put it "lose control", the next being at least out of the 3 (Sam, Damon and Killian) one has to be in my classes and lastly, the worst of them all, I must be accompanied everywhere I go.

I think I'm capable going to piss without Sam and Damon laughing or Killian about to risk everything.

Killian has made it clear he's to be in most of my classes, except home eco, it's the one class I've been looking forward too the most and I don't need Killian following around in a kitchen.

I was wearing white shoes, a pair of baggy blue jeans and a white shirt with a green hoodie over it, I was about to put on a gilet but Killian snatched it out my hands and replaced it with a letterman jacket. His basketball letterman jacket.

"Really? If you wanted me to wear this you could have told me yesterday, you know when you sat and watched me plan my outfits for the week like a creep." I complained as I still put it on anyway.

"Whatever. Wear it everyday." He said as he put on a black pair of trainers.

"No, it's gonna ruin all my outfits."

"Fine."

"Good."

"..."

"...ugh you're so annoying. I can't wear this everyday, don't you have anything else other then a jacket?"

I can't say no to him, the past week I've done everything he's wanted. It was late one night and we were watching Gordon Ramsey kitchen nightmares when he asked if I could make purple cinnamon rolls...PURPLE CINNAMON ROLLS!!

We argued for 10 minutes why it was a stupid idea and somehow we ended up in his car going to target for ingredients.

He went to his room and came back moments later with a cap, a shirt, a jersey and a hoodie.

"Why's there so much? You're literally a high school basketball ball team, not professionals. I don't even think professionals have this much." I said picking them up and smelling them. Surprisingly and unfortunately they were washed.

"Here, wear this so it'll smell like you by tomorrow." I said throwing him the shirt.

He opened his mouth to say something but I stopped him by holding up my hand. "Shut up. I know what I said and we're going to leave it at that."

"I wasn't going to say anything about how you like the way I smell but since you mentioned it, do you really like the way I smell that much?"

"..."

"..."

"Fuck you, stop looking at me like that." I said shoving him on the shoulder and walking towards the elevator.

"Looking at you like what?" He said right behind me.

"...what was it you were going to say before?"

"What I was going to ask was are you going to wear the chain? The consideration chain." He asked stepping in front of me in the elevator, he grabbed my hand and pulled me in.