Prolouge

Supernatural

Heigherarchy

Twenty-two years ago, 2 brothers were living happily with their pack and family until the younger brother became alpha. That's when something malevolent busied itself in the older brothers' head. He was outraged, irritated, resentful. Every angry hateful word you could fathom. After the awakening ceremony, the older brother spent hours, days, weeks, months even, lost in his emotions.

A year later, still lost in his head; he found his mate. A gorgeous lady she was. Her almost platinum blonde hair, that reached her mid back, tied into a lose Dutch braid with flowers scattered around. Her alluring honey yellow eyes, button nose and perfectly pink tinted lips had him buckling at the knees. She was new to the pack for at least 5 months now but he only went out during the night so he would have never had the chance to meet her.

Lily-Ann Dowling was her name, beautiful, isn't it? It suited her so well, everyone seemed to love her as soon as she joined. All the pack kids would play with her, draw her pictures and even make her food, which did consist of mud, grass and random food from the kitchen. But none the less, she enjoyed her life and she had done until now.

Her once childhood dreams become her worst nightmare. Something she had dreamed about her whole life. To start her own family, laugh and have fun with the people she could call her own. Imagine your parents disregarding all your feelings like you don't exist, like you mean nothing to them whilst they baby your other siblings. Imagine getting picked last in school. Being the only one not in a pair for class projects. Having friends who slowly start to leave you. One. By. One. All that hope and wishes just devoured and ravaged from beneath you.

None of that could rival to how Lily-Ann felt when she locked eyes with her mate and was met with eyes that was consumed by absolute bitterness, distaste and envy. That moment she knew everything she dreamed for was now mocking her, all those fabricated dreams and memories of her parents and family being happily mated, living life to the fullest was all just...child's play.

She didn't even get the chance to learn her mates name. Everything happened so quickly. Her pleading for him to stop. Trying to get him to see what he was doing but he was too far gone. The last of her innocence was stripped away from her as he hiked up her dress, pulling down her under garments and forcefully trying to seize her purity. But she fought back, she kicked, she punched she tried to scream above her cries for someone to hear.

But no one heard. No one was even close enough. Everyone was at school or work or maintaining the pack house. Her screams and wailing started to irk him. He kept telling her to shut up but she'd continue. Over and over again. He couldn't take the noise.

Until it stopped. The only thing that could be heard was the wind whistling through the trees, the birds harmonizing and the water rushing from the waterfall not far away.

Only then had he realised he had come out to hunt some rabbit. Only then had he realised his clothes were dampened by a red substance. And only then, had he realised, he stripped away the only thing that could have kept him sane.

He did what he thought was best. He got rid of any evidence to her death. He put her in his car where he drove to one of the few farms on his side of Italy, a while away to feed her to the pigs. It was the quickest way. The easiest way.

That was a year and a bit ago. Since then, he mated an unmated wolf. And still burdened himself with unnecessary hatred.

The younger brother turned 22 and found his mate, Valentina. A stunning woman with dark brown wavey hair, chocolate brown eyes that looked melted in the sun. Full dark pink lips and freckles that covered her body. The younger brother was frilled to have such a beautiful mate. He treated her like the queen she was born to be. Treasured her, waited on her hand and foot. Especially when she got pregnant with their first child.

———————————————————

The evening of the infants second birthday the older brother had built up so much anger and frustration he just had enough. So, he did what he thought best. 

Kidnap his nephew.

There was no plan. Not destination. Nothing. Just the urge to act upon his emotions. It all simply played out to his advantage. His "mate" would visit often and called it "fulling her auntie duties" so it was rather easy how everything came together.

The younger brother and his mate Valentina were saying their good byes to the few alphas from packs around and their families at the edge off their territory, so they asked if the older brothers' mate could keep an eye on their son.

He saw this as the perfect chance to leave. Leave everything behind and become something better and live his dream.

They packed a few things and ran. They ran as far as they could. So, far they made it to America.

Something better, but for worse.

The young boy's parents were so devastated and broken about their son's disappearance. 

They felt belittled and fooled that the older brother would do such a horrendous stunt.

But they never stopped looking.

For 16 years they never stopped grieving. Never stopped the loathing to bring harm to the older brother and his mate.

Never stopped looking for their only son.

———————————————————

A/N: please feel free to leave notes on what you think so far. Chapter two will be up soon!