Chapter Twelve

*SNAP*

*SNAP*

*SNAP*

"Sam they're going to wake up if you keep taking photos, they'll hear it."

"So? What are they gonna do? Kill us?"

"Baby won't but I will. Get out." Killian growled, hugging me tighter and pushing his face into the back of my neck.

"No you won't." I said, he groaned back in response.

"But do get out, it's early." The bed was too comfortable, so was Killian.

"Early? It's 12:23, we were supposed to be at the mall 3 hours ago." Sam said in a rather annoyed tone.

Sitting up I go to look at my phone to check the time, it was indeed 12:23. "Fuck, we overslept. Give us 20 minutes and we'll be ready to leave." I said as I got out of Killian's bed and walked to his bedroom door.

I don't here any movement from behind me, so I look and find Killian still in bed.

"Killian, get up." He groaned in frustration but still got up.

Both Sam and Damon looked shocked.

"What?"

"H-he got up..."

"Yeah so?" I said raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"It takes us forever to wake him up, one time it took 2 hours."

"Oh...well, I don't know. He's awake now so be happy." I said leaving the room and entering mine.

Sleeping next to Killian felt amazing. I've never felt so at peace and relaxed when sleeping before. It's like all my worries and fears just disappear and I was just floating in a lake, surrounded by tall trees whistling, birds singing along with the trees, the animals walking around snapping branches and rustling leaves and the ripples in the water adding to the harmony of the forest. It felt fantastic.

Until I was awoken by the demons themselves. Sam and Damon.

————————

We have been at the mall for 10 minutes now deciding where to go and what to do. The main purpose was to buy me some new clothes and shoes but now Sam and Damon want to go to every shop there is.

"How about we get what Baby needs first so it's out of the way and then and only then, we can go eat and do whatever you guys want?" Killian buts in looking fed up with us arguing.

"Fine." We say in unison.

"JINX!"

"JINX AGAIN!"

"TRIPLE JI-"

"Stop." Angry much.

Sam grabs my hand and drags me to a clothes store. I grabbed a few shirts and tops along with hoodies and sweaters, I went to go pay at the checkout but Killian had already told the lady he was paying.

After that Sam dragged me to even more stores where I got shoes and socks and other things. Killian even suggested going to expensive places like Gucci and LV. Sam did NOT say no to that. I knew Killian had money but not that much.

After a few more stores, Sam and I had accumulated a ton of bags which the guys had kindly taken back to the car for us.

"Come, I want to take you somewhere whilst they're gone." She said pulling me to the back end of the mall.