Chapter 13

Austin started to open his eyes when they were fully opened, he saw Blaze's sleeping face right in front of him, Austin smiled as the memories came back to him, Austin stretched his left hand to Blaze's right ear and began to scratch it, Blaze smiled and began to purr as Austin scratched her ear, Blaze eyes started to open and when they were fully opened, she saw Austin smiling then the memories of what happened a few hours ago started coming back to her causing her to blush. 

Austin: Hello their Blaze 

Blaze: H-Hello Austin 

Austin: I never got to ask this but what happened to Captain Metal and Whisker?

Blaze: Moby Dick was able to catch up to their boats and sent them to their grave then used his powers to make their metal bodies nutrients for the sea floor. 

Austin: And what about Eggman Nega has he caused any trouble for anyone? 

Blaze: Yeah, about Eggman Nega he just...disappeared. 

Austin: Disappeared, what do you mean? 

Blaze: After I sent you and the others back to your world Marine and I came back to the castle, for the past two days we expected Eggman Nega to attack but he hasn't done anything, Moby Dick then came by to tell us that he just disappeared out of thin air.

Austin: That doesn't even make any sense how could someone just disappear off the face of the world?

Blaze: That's what I'm trying to figure out. 

Austin and Blaze then got out of bed and went for the shower, Austin was willing to wait outside the shower so Blaze could go first but she insisted on letting Austin take a shower with her, giving in Austin followed Blaze into the shower and both of them washed their bodies from the activates they had a few hours ago, after the exited the shower they both got dressed and Austin got rid of the sound barriers he put up then the two of them exited the room and walked somewhere. 

Austin: You think the Sol Emeralds felt that you were trying to find a husband and knew all the suitors were greedy for power and they summoned me because I have Sol energy in my blood? 

Blaze thought for a moment before answering the question. 

Blaze: I suppose it could be possible the Sol Emeralds do have a mind of their own, but I don't know why the showed the conversation with Sally and her father. 

Austin: I guess that was supposed for me to see but they deiced to wait for you for some reason. 

Just then the Wisp came out of their deployment pods from Austin's backpack and went in front of Blaze causing said princess to stumble backwards and be caught by Austin. 

Blaze: W-Wisp you have Wisp with you since when? 

Austin: Since I saved them at Pumpkin Hill from some Grimm. 

Wisp: Austin, Sally, and Blaze sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby carriage. 

Austin: Oh, ha ha very funny guys. 

Blaze just looked at Austin then the Wisp confused on what's going on. 

Austin: I have their hyper go on power in my blood stream along with the Chaos, Sol, and Dark Gaia energy, thanks to the Hyper Go On powers I'm able to understand what the Wisp are saying without Tail's cipher.    

Blaze: O-Okay

Marine: Blaze! 

The Wisp quickly went back into their deployment pods as Marine came running up to the duo.