1.5

"We've finally got her, good work Irwin."

Darkness consumed my vision and for a second I believed I was still drugged. Although once I shifted on the hard surface my body was placed on, I had realized I was fully awake.

The room I had been placed in showed no light whatsoever, the only source I could rely on was the conversation that was going on the opposite side of the door.

"So. . . what do we do now? does she even have the necklace on her?" I recognized Ashton's voice.

Traitor.

"No, I don't believe so. But all we have to do is search her home and we could easily find it." the man from the creak says. "After we have the key, we take it straight to the chamber."

"What about Harry? what if he realizes she's gone and sets out to find her?" Ashton worries. I hear movement outside the door, then the man laughs.

"You think he'll be able to find us?" he laughs harder and I find myself cringing. "We're hidden, he'll never be able to find us. And what if he does? do you actually believe he'd be able to over power me? because if that's the case Irwin, I suggest you leave now." the mans voice booms powerfully.

Harry will find me, he has to! what will they do to me if he doesn't? they'd probably get rid of me in an instant.

"N-no Sir. I am not doubting your abilities. . . it's just that Harry is a strong demon- not as strong as you Sir, but he's quite powerful." Ashton sucks up to him in a panicking manner. How pathetic. "He's going to try his hardest to get Aubree back, possibly even risk his soul doing so." my heart aches at his words.

"I see." the man hums quietly. "Well, if that's the case, I guess we'll have to get rid of her, then he'll have no reason to do so. Right?"

My fingers grip the sides of the hard bed, my breath quickening. They can't just get rid of me! this cannot be the end, I will not end this way.

"B-but Sir, you know we can't just get rid of her that easily!" Ashton panics.

Why is he trying to defend my life? he's the reason I'm here!

"And why not?" the man fires back.

His words haunt my mind, replaying over and over.

Why not?

Those two words hold so much more meaning than he thinks. Why not end my life? what is so special about me? why spare me?

"Because you know Lucifer may want her soul, after all she does have abilities that many of us want. She's a great necessity and she could come in handy one day. For us, or for Lucifer." he reasons.

He has a point. If I have such grand abilities, why end me? even though I do not wish to be their "slave", I also don't want to die just yet. Harry will find me in time, I know he will.

"You have a point." the man clicks his tongue, and then suddenly I hear the door handle rattling.

The door bursts open and I can see a tall figure in the doorway, the bright light shining behind him making it hard to see his face. He slowly makes his way towards me, the hard sound of his boots against the wood causing me to scoot back until my back hits a jagged wall.

He chuckles. "Scared?"

I don't answer. I look away, not daring to look at the harsh smirk plastered across his face.

"I asked you a fucking question!" he growls, his hand instantly gripping my jaw harshly, forcing me to look into his eyes.

His eyes were black, not fully black like Harry's would turn, just naturally really dark. I was quite astonished because I wouldn't have thought that he'd be so attractive. He had dirty blonde hair, a white shirt, and a pair of black skinny jeans I believe. It was quite dark in here.