0.2

Guys.. I am so sorry I haven't really updated in a few days.. here's the reason...

My aunt Robin had four brain aneurysms on Sunday at about 1 am.

she's in the hospital and has lost a year of her memory, the doctors say its a miracle she's alive.. but things don't look so well..

the second reason is, my 17 month old cousin drowned in a lake in Homosassa on Sunday at about 9am. He had wandered out of the camper and went around the back on the dock and fell off... then the mother found him floating and tried to perform CPR, but was unsuccessful.

And we went to his funeral on Friday 4.. it's was very hard..

My family is going through a lot, so please understand... so sorry.

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!

~

Aubree's POV

'Broken memories fall a part

My heart still fades at the wounded scars

But though my weakness is at hand

I will make it to the wonderland'

I once convinced myself, but you know what? that dream faded, along with every hope I held tightly onto. Soon it all slipped through my fingers, and disappeared into the dark space I wish to enter, to escape in. Every hope, every wish, every tear.

They've all vanished.

To wonder land perhaps? who knows. Maybe one day, one very unpredictable day, I will be there. With all the angels, with the small white birds chirping and that faint swish of wind that unexpectedly appears out of nowhere. Wonderland.

But come on, let's face reality here.

I'm stuck in the demented world I was purposely placed in, I'll remain here until I burn to ashes, until I'm devoured by wicked crows and vultures. Let's face it, it's destiny.

My crooked and crushed destiny.

But I'm okay with that, I already know I won't, and will never, have anything better than that. It's all I'll be offered and I'm willing to take it. Better to have a destiny, broken or not, then not to live one at all.

I might as well go with, I am i right?

Probably not.

I sheepishly glanced around the hall, alone and nervous. I had just been transferred to a new class and I'm fucking loosing it.

Room 221.. room 222.. room- "Yes!" I mumbled in victory as room 223 appeared down the hall. I sucked in a breath of complete nervousness, twisting the cold metal nob in my quivering palm.

All eyes shifted towards me, "Uh- I Uhm.. -"

"You must be.. Aubree? welcome!" he smiled brightly, in return I gave him an awkward half grin. "Hello."

"Here, come, come! you can sit... right there!" my eyes peered to the direction of his finger, as my eyes landed on my new, partner, my stomach turned in knots and I suddenly felt dizzy. "But-"

"It's fine! he won't bite!" he joked, nudging me forward.

He has no idea.

He grinned over to me, patting the seat aside from him. I gulped down the vile in my throat, shakily walking across the classroom and into my assigned seat. All eyes soon left me and diverted back to the teacher who was introducing me.