A sudden change⚡

Kinda slang/abusive language alert🚫

"Non!!"

Ohm yelled and pulled him towards himself. The car passed by Nanon..if Ohm hadn't pulled him, the car might have hit Nanon.

Ohm : "Are you really dumb? What the hell were you thinking about? Are you out of your mind..I just can't tolerate you anymore. What kind of fucking game are you playing?? What if the car hits you, have you thought about it?"

Nanon was lost of words for few moments but he tears were keep rolling down. Then he realised his surroundings..

Nanon : "Seriously?? I've never met anyone like you in my whole life...and I don't want to meet either. You are asking me..that what kind of game I am playing?? YOU ARE THE SHITTY BASTARD, WHO IS PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS!!!"

Ohm : "I...I..didn't actually..."

Nanon : "Just shut your mouth!! I don't want to listen to anything. You...how can you do this to me! You kissed someone else infront of your fiance and now you are shouting at me...such an audacity.."

Ohm didn't say anything. He just kept quiet and looked at Nanon with an unreadable expression. Nanon's eyes were puffy and red because of crying.

Nanon : "You don't want to marry me right? Don't worry..I'll tell your parents that I don't want you..I don't like you either.."

It was so hurtful to say that he didn't like him...cause his heart knows it very well that how much he loves Ohm. Nanon doesn't wants to show his misery to Ohm. So he walked away from there and Ohm just stands there with a confused mind..

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

In the Vihokratana house...

In Angel's room...

She was laying on her bed and scrolling on her phone. She didn't went out from her room since last night. Suddenly Nanon entered Angel's room and it didn't take her much time to notice the puffy and red eyes also the sad face of his brother.

Angel : "What happened, Phi?"

Nanon hugged her tightly.

Angel : "Shhh..shh...stop crying. Tell me, what happened?? Did you had nightmares or did someone said something bad to you?? Tell me,Phi"

Nanon : "O...Oh..Ohm..he...he..ki.."

Nanon started sobbing, he just can't control his tears anymore.

Angel : "So he is the reason behind this...that Gorilla!!! I'll kill him!"

Nanon : "Am I that bad?? Why does one sided love hurts this much?? If I have known that it is so hard to love someone then I might have stopped myself.."

An : "No..Phi, you can't stop yourself from loving someone. That gorilla is a dumbo..who doesn't worth your love"

Angel wiped out Nanon's tears.

An : "But what actually happened to you? I mean what did he do to you??"

Nanon told her everything. Angel was so angry that his whole aura became really scary. She can tolerate anything but she can't tolerate tears in her brother's eyes.

An : "I'll make him regret for hurting you. That Black panther don't deserve your love and your precious tears, Phi. So what do you want to do now?"

Nanon : "I..I...I'll tell his father that I don't like him"

Angel : "Don't be sad Phi. If he can't do his part, he doesn't deserve your heart"

Nanon nodded and try to put a smile on his face. Angel looked at her Phi's face worriedly. She patted his back and comforts him. At that time they realised someone's presence in the door. They turned to the door and saw It's Perth and Tay. Nanon quickly wiped his tears and put a light smile on his face.