Trip or Trap? 😦

During the morning of the following day, as Tay was preparing for their trip, he received a call from Off informing him that a crucial file related to their project had been misplaced. The day held a significant importance as Tay and Off were collaborating on this project. Tay had entrusted the file to Off for the important meeting, but its sudden disappearance presented a major setback. Consequently, Tay made the decision to forgo joining his family on the trip.

Unbeknownst to Tay, Jane was the individual responsible for stealing the file and concealing it in an undisclosed location. Jane's actions were not motivated by a desire to endanger Tay's life, but rather to inflict harm on New and his children. Despite Jane's efforts to dissuade Chimon, he disregarded her warnings causing Jane immense concern as Chimon is her nephew. In a bid to protect Chimon, Jane contacted Sam with a stern warning against causing him harm, emphasizing that she would not hesitate to take action if Chimon suffered any ill fate. Following these events, Jane proceeded to Vihokratana House to bid farewell to New indefinitely.

In Vihokratana House..

Everyone was fully prepared to depart when Angel expressed her frustration to Tay.

Angel : "Papa, that's not fair. Why are you not going with us at the last moment?"

Tay : "I am sorry, An, but I really can't go with you."

Angel was pissed off, but then she noticed that Jan was smiling devilishly making Angel feel uneasy.

'I think she is planning something but what? Is she going to do something with papa? I think she is the one who did all this? This B¡tch!! One day I'll kill her for sure! But now what should I do to stop her?? Umm... I have to do something,'
Angel thought in her mind.

Angel : "I have a solution!"

Tay asked : "What?"

Angel went towards New.

Angel : "I think you should help, Papa."

Nanon : "How would Dada help Papa?"

Angel : "He could assist papa to complete the task quickly and then they both could leave together the following next day"

Tay : "I don't need anyone's help and I don't wants to ruin anyone's plans.'

Jane : "I think New should join the group for a more enjoyable experience, we shouldn't ruin New's plan"

Angel turned to New.

Angel : "You will help papa, right? This way Papa will also be able to enjoy with us"

New looked at Angel and listened to her carefully.

Angel : "You don't have any problem with my decision right?"

New nodded.

Angel : "Then after completing the work two of you can go there tomorrow"

Tay : "But.. I.."

Angel ignored Tay's refusal to accept help. She was determined to stop Jane of scheming something malicious involving Tay.

Angel : "Papa I don't wanna listen to anyone"

Jane : "But New should..."

Angel : "What? What is your problem? When he is saying that he doesn't have any problem then what? I am not asking anymore, I am telling you Papa, that both of you will come there by tomorrow after completing your work. And there's NO MORE BUTS OR ANYTHING ELSE!!"

Angel raised her voice and then glared at Tay and Jane. Both of them didn't said anything anymore.

Chimon : "Then we should go or we'll be late"